Hyperactive mods

Not sure it is still worth posting pics, the mods are paying 24/7 attention to our group so even the most legit pics are deleted within an hour or so. Not that it takes much time to upload and capture a couple of pics, but it doesn't look like a worthy enterprise any longer.

This topic was edited
RE:Hyperactive mods

What a wonderful batch of photos! Lets hope those mods take a break for a change. These pics are much too good to just vanish in the ether.

This post was edited

Sorry to again that they are active again !

Not surprised, but then maybe they would work on TS ?

This post was edited

Nice to be able to admire the pictures while they remain. Such a lovely selection right now.

This post was edited

On the other hand, knowing that my pics have a life expectancy of minutes not hours, I became a lot more relaxed about posting those where my face is visible... Yes, including both my face and my body. They are kinda reward for early risers and they can thank the mods for them...

This post was edited

The moderators certainly aren't performing the job as intended, they should be removing offensive material from the site, dealing with fake accounts not removing nude photos which all conform to the site owners own terms of service.

These actions no doubt drives away business for the owners as who would want to spend money on a nudist site where you can't post nude photos...

Rx

This post was edited

Does anyone have news from our mod? I am worried, the three pics uploaded yesterday are still on. I would like to check on him, does anyone have his phone or email? Hope you're fine dear mod, we interacted so much that we have become kind of friends... Wishing you speedy recovery, your favourite subject, Flora Tallion.

This post was edited

Does anyone have news from our mod? I am worried, the three pics uploaded yesterday are still on. I would like to check on him, does anyone have his phone or email? Hope you're fine dear mod, we interacted so much that we have become kind of friends... Wishing you speedy recovery, your favourite subject, Flora Tallion.

I heard there was an urgent need to count paperclips which has taken some time to complete.

This post was edited

I think he finished counting paper clips and finally gave us a sign that he is healthy and active as always...

This post was edited

I think he finished counting paper clips and finally gave us a sign that he is healthy and active as always...

That's a shame, thought i posted some nice photos...

This post was edited

Tempted him again to see whether he has finished counting the paperclips or he was on a break.

This post was edited