RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Calling those sexual accessories jewelry is an adventure missing the point. Who fully embrace the way of life dont wear adornments of any kind. So that just speaks to the idea that there is nothing nudist about wearing such items anymore when wearing earrings is somehow nudist.Associating with nudism is just a cover, despite all the verbal and semantic machinations

Do you even read your comments before you post them? lol. So no nudist should wear a wedding band, or a necklace, sunglasses, a toe ring, an ankle bracelet, etc, etc, etc...because all of those things are adornments. And per your words people who fully embrace nudism dont wear adornments of any kind. So 99% of the women who go to the resort I go to aren't really nudist, because they wear earrings or a wedding band, right? Even the ones who live at the resort full time. All you're accomplishing here is trying to be a gatekeeper of nudism, and failing quite hard at it.

This post was edited

There is an obvious and crucial difference between normal jewellery and genital decoration.

Normal jewellery is designed to be seen while being dressed.

So the question becomes, are you saying youre a nudist because you share the nudist philosophy or are you a nudist because you have this cock and you want people to notice how shiny youve made it?

The later is his most nudist see the cockazzeled men. And thats our observed fact over a number of years.

This post was edited

There is an obvious and crucial difference between normal jewellery and genital decoration.

Normal jewellery is designed to be seen while being dressed.

So the question becomes, are you saying youre a nudist because you share the nudist philosophy or are you a nudist because you have this cock and you want people to notice how shiny youve made it?

The later is his most nudist see the cockazzeled men. And thats our observed fact over a number of years.

This post was edited

The comparison between a cockring and a wedding is so ludicrous and ridiculous it strains credulity that any thinking people would make that comparison without an unspoken agenda. All I could do was SMH

There is an obvious and crucial difference between normal jewelry and genital decoration.Normal jewelry is designed to be seen while being dressed..

This post was edited

Personally love penis rings

This post was edited

Personally love penis rings

Well if a bot says they are all right, thats enough for me.

This post was edited

There is an obvious and crucial difference between normal jewellery and genital decoration.Normal jewellery is designed to be seen while being dressed.So the question becomes, are you saying youre a nudist because you share the nudist philosophy or are you a nudist because you have this cock and you want people to notice how shiny youve made it?The later is his most nudist see the cockazzeled men. And thats our observed fact over a number of years.

I have been a nudist since I was a child, age 8 is when I started my journey of nudism. No one else in my entire family is/was a nudist that I am aware of. But I couldn't get past the thought/want of shedding my clothes, which I did as often as possible. Thankfully I grew up on a big farm so there was plenty of forest to go roam nude without being seen. I had the love of nudism long before I ever got to the point I started tattooing and piercing my body. I was in fact a body piercer for 5 years and pierced almost all of my own piercings, which I had 50 at one point all over my body. I was a nudist before the jewelry, I am still a nudist with the jewelry. Your perception of who and what I am simply because I chose to pierce my genitals is exactly that, yours. And your opinion definitely doesn't mean more to me than my own. You can choose to love it, to not like it, care less about it, be disgusted by it, etc..and that's all on you. As far as the "normal jewelry" comment, the above commenter stated that nudist wear no adornments in his opinion. Which is why I called out how ignorant that statement was. There are TONS of nudist who wear necklaces, wedding bands, toe rings, watches, etc. That doesn't make them somehow less of a nudist, which is the point he was driving that true nudist wear no adornments.

This post was edited

The comparison between a cockring and a wedding is so ludicrous and ridiculous it strains credulity that any thinking people would make that comparison without an unspoken agenda. All I could do was SMHThere is an obvious and crucial difference between normal jewelry and genital decoration.Normal jewelry is designed to be seen while being dressed..

I didn't make the comparison that cockrings and wedding rings were the same. You on the other hand made a clear statement that "true" nudist wear no adornments. Per your words that includes anything that isn't the natural nude body. Thus wedding bands, earrings, watches, toe rings, etc are all included in your all encompassing comment. How a person looks is no one's business but that person's. How you choose to judge them for their appearance is completely on you, not them. A person's behavior is what they should be judged for. If a nudist is being vulgar, sexual, harassing, etc then they should be called out and judged for that bad behavior. A woman walking along a nude beach with nipple rings, or a man walking along side her with a Prince Albert piercing are just two nudist who enjoy being naked at the beach. Whatever bits of metal they have attached to their body does not take away from the fact they are nudist. Contrary to what you have stated, individuality is a very healthy part of society, nudism as a whole is a rebellion against the norm and a need for individuality. But you judge those who choose to be different from you within the nudist community. Says a lot more about you than it does them.

This post was edited

The comparison between a cockring and a wedding is so ludicrous and ridiculous it strains credulity that any thinking people would make that comparison without an unspoken agenda. All I could do was SMHThere is an obvious and crucial difference between normal jewelry and genital decoration.Normal jewelry is designed to be seen while being dressed..I didn't make the comparison that cockrings and wedding rings were the same. You on the other hand made a clear statement that "true" nudist wear no adornments. Per your words that includes anything that isn't the natural nude body. Thus wedding bands, earrings, watches, toe rings, etc are all included in your all encompassing comment. How a person looks is no one's business but that person's. How you choose to judge them for their appearance is completely on you, not them. A person's behavior is what they should be judged for. If a nudist is being vulgar, sexual, harassing, etc then they should be called out and judged for that bad behavior. A woman walking along a nude beach with nipple rings, or a man walking along side her with a Prince Albert piercing are just two nudist who enjoy being naked at the beach. Whatever bits of metal they have attached to their body does not take away from the fact they are nudist. Contrary to what you have stated, individuality is a very healthy part of society, nudism as a whole is a rebellion against the norm and a need for individuality. But you judge those who choose to be different from you within the nudist community. Says a lot more about you than it does them.

Could not agree more! Especially with this part right here:

"individuality is a very healthy part of society, nudism as a whole is a rebellion against the norm and a need for individuality"

Imagine being part of a community many would consider counter culture and that, at its core, is about celebration of freedom just to try and police entry and eligibility like those that would choose to exclude you from "normal" society for not enjoying wearing clothes all of the time.

This post was edited

A counter culture is still a culture with its own codes of conduct and expectations of behaviour.

Just because it has one thing you like (nudity) does not mean its a free for all to do what you like culture.

This post was edited