RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

If that nudist loves to wear one, let him. why should he think what others think. Afterall people will judge, because they don't know what they are missing on.

This post was edited

If that nudist loves to wear one, let him. why should he think what others think. Afterall people will judge, because they don't know what they are missing on.

I dont wear one, what am I missing on?

This post was edited

Nice thoughts, I agree with all your comments.

This post was edited

Honestly I dont think it belongs on a public beach or any other public places.

Huge fan of dickrings myself, but it belongs in a sexual context.

This post was edited

I wear a penis ring as a decoration, with the rest of my jewelry, earrings, neck chains, rings, bracelets, nipple and belly ring, frenulum piercing, etc. I never wore a "cock ring for sexual purposes!! I do know it is semantics but to me a "cock" ring is sexual, a penis ring is jewelry!!

This post was edited

I like to wear my cring around the house but haven't had the guts to wear it in public ,but more power to them if they do

This post was edited

The verbal and semantic hoops some jump through to try and justify sexual objects in a nonsexual nudist space is amazing.
Mean I could say the same thing about other sexual accessories. Think about it "my plug is just a decoration it has a gem in tit just like the ring I wear on my finger. Its just jewelry like other jewelry." The absurdity is obvious.

This post was edited

I always wear my anal plug on the beach. It is just jewelry. No sexual intent, so it is nudistic.

This post was edited

I mean this topic is an easy one: Is it natural? No? Then it has nothing to do with naturism / nudism.

This post was edited

naturally

This post was edited