RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Steve Lorna...I respect your opinion even if I do not agree...I do not call you hilarious for your choices or call you out for your relationship status. I have been a nudist for over 38 yrs. Back then...if you saw someone with shaved genitals....it was thought that it was to only draw attention to that region...but it is now widely accepted and not seen as sexual. However, the sexual feeling of being clean shaven does heighten the pleasure for many reasons. It appears that you are drawing the relationship for single men to show off and draw attention to their genitals. Ok...we have ALL heard that you dont like them.. got it...umm...wat else do you have about the subject that has not been said....let it go now. You stated your opinion and are now argumentative...trying to sway others to agree with you. I do not appreciate your comments about what I am looking for...you have not spoken with me about it but find yourself to be the authority on the matter. I do wear rings but enjoy the feeling much as I enjoy shaving my pubic hair. It is a choice and not sexual. Yes, the rings can enhancement erections...when aroused.The OP was asking for the opinion...you gave yours and more. Now let it go

Quite a lot to unpack here but Ill give it a go.

An opinion was asked for I gave one, I dont require anyone to respect it. Thats not why it was given.

If I do something ridiculous or funny, please, tell me. Id want to know.

The shaving thing, yeah I agree, it wasnt fashionable 38 years ago, I dont agree you wearing washers on your cock is you being a trailblazing fashionista. Wait 38 years and ask me again.

Ive never said I dont like cock rings or the people who wear them, yes I think they look ridiculous but what a naturist chooses to were is their business and I would defend their rights to wear whatever.

You are absolutely correct I dont know what your motives are. Until you posted on here I was not aware of you at all or any other posts you have left for me to form an opinion.

People lie about the reasons they do things, thats what annoys me about genital augmentation debates, and debates continue after you give an opinion.

Ill move on now.

This post was edited

I have a Prince Albert and luckily have not had any issues with not being welcomed to nudist resorts. However if that does happen, its easy to take the ring out

This post was edited

I have a Prince Albert and luckily have not had any issues with not being welcomed to nudist resorts. However if that does happen, its easy to take the ring out

Wow what a reasonable response. Thank you for sharing could it be this simple.

This post was edited

I understand that point of view. I wonder what your thoughts are on piercings if they are ok or not? Ive heard of some resorts not allowing guest to have genital piercings while attending.

I guess I am a bit of a minimalist when it comes to naturism naked without much adornment is my preference. I dont even wear shoes most of the time. I think its funny that nudist get dressed up to go to parties since we are fighting for the freedom to be clothes freeO but hey whatever floats your boat. On occasion I wear an ankle bracelet.

So an excess of metal on ones genitals in a naturist setting dont make much sense to me. But to each his own. As to resorts every resort has its own policy some forbid completely others allow minimal some dont care as long as you dont flaunt it.

I have seen the gamut at the club/resort where I have membership especially when we have big events. Thats usually when the swingers role in looking for fresh sex connections. I think it last time I saw a couple with with multiple genital piercing and when the walked around the pool area it made quite a racket with all the metal clinking. But it seemed that was the point to call attention to themself. Dunno if that helps at all but that is my experience.

This post was edited

Today I wore my black rubber cock ring at Apollo Beach. I got a few glances from men and women but no one said anything to me. I like the feel of it an I will admit a small part of me is an exhibitionist.

This post was edited

I like the feel of it an I will admit a small part of me is an exhibitionist.

Well at least you are being honest.

This post was edited

Being nude is very honest.

This post was edited

Being nude is very honest.

Naked people tell lies just as much as clothed people I was referring to you transparency regarding an exhibitionist. If I had said that was the intention behind you OP all kinds of people would hav just down my throat though that was my suspicion all along but now it has been said.

This post was edited

Steve Lorna...I respect your opinion even if I do not agree...I do not call you hilarious for your choices or call you out for your relationship status. I have been a nudist for over 38 yrs. Back then...if you saw someone with shaved genitals....it was thought that it was to only draw attention to that region...but it is now widely accepted and not seen as sexual. However, the sexual feeling of being clean shaven does heighten the pleasure for many reasons. It appears that you are drawing the relationship for single men to show off and draw attention to their genitals. Ok...we have ALL heard that you dont like them.. got it...umm...wat else do you have about the subject that has not been said....let it go now. You stated your opinion and are now argumentative...trying to sway others to agree with you. I do not appreciate your comments about what I am looking for...you have not spoken with me about it but find yourself to be the authority on the matter. I do wear rings but enjoy the feeling much as I enjoy shaving my pubic hair. It is a choice and not sexual. Yes, the rings can enhancement erections...when aroused.The OP was asking for the opinion...you gave yours and more. Now let it go

(Clapping my hands...)

This post was edited

for me it should not be a concern unless the person is sporting an errection or for that matter any man to keep nudism in its true form without displayin any bodily sexual excitment.

This post was edited