RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

the cutlery drawer hanging between your legs.The OP here is inquiring about a simple c-ring! Let's keep it in perspective! Although the "cutlery drawer" analogy got quite a laugh out of me! LOL

This post was edited

Lee, the analogy was for comic effect but truly what starts as a small ring can turn into an addiction for some men, where you see guys with so much metal decorating their cock that scrap metal merchants start following them around.

This post was edited

Yes some can obsess! I have a bit of OCD myself, but I leave my Lodge skillet at home when I go to the club!

This post was edited

Great comments everyone.

Is the nudist lifestyle dying ? Hard for me to say. Or what is happened to people in the past few years ?

Things are getting better, I hope. The 60s was free love and the playboy way of looking at women. Now the women have to have fake this and that. Men wear the longest shorts ever and dress like slobs. Where women are dressed to show as much beauty, that they bought.

I have seen pictures of my Dad when he was in high school and at the beach. They had small suits with belts. They would do things like lifting each other up into the air. Now if you even touch another man or boy you are gay or a perv. What has changed may not be for the best.

As for wearing c-rings, they are jewelry only. Not something to hate, just jewelry so dont look if you dont want to see them. We dont look at each others genitalia anyway. At least thats what a nudist is supposed to do. Freedom to be what and who we are is what everyone is striving to accomplish.

I am not single and my wife does not wear genital jewelry but does have a tattoo close to. But I love wearing my rings. They feel good ! And yes I wear them to nudist events. Even to naturist events ! Its freedom to be out of the textile world. Even the textile world makes you do what they want you to look like. Why force their beliefs on someones naked body. Its just jewelry !

Healthy, over or under weight, scars, hair, smooth ! Being naked is what matters! I dont care if you are swinger, or just a nudist. Dont judge the person by what you see. The cover is not what the book is ! There are amazing people in this world, so enjoy meeting everyone. You never know who that next person will be to your future.

This post was edited

When we go to the nude beach, we, along with all the other naturist use and enjoy the beach in exactly the same way the textiles do. When we go to a naturist resort, we use and enjoy that exactly the same way textiles do at their resorts.

It amuses me when I read that these are the naturists that are the reason naturism is in decline and the ones saying that are usually the ones brining their own agenda and demands people should change to accept them.

It doesnt seem reasonable to the members of Locker Room Exhibitionists that they are actually the problem.

This post was edited

To each there own. :-)

Wearing a cock ring or penis ring makes you no less of a nudist / naturalist than anyone else. Everyone has a right to wear genital jewelry or not to wear it.. but condemning those those that do decide to wear such items makes you judgmental, intolerant, and less accepting of others. Nudist parks, resorts, and social gatherings are informal social places for those of us who are comfortable with our naked bodies.

I wonder how many of the negative responders to this particular feed also silently judge others nudists bodies ..?? Food for thought.

This post was edited

Those who think that individual expression rises above everything are as much purists as those of us who want nudism and naturism to be no sexual in nature.The nature of genital jewelry is sexual and any pretense that it isnt designed to draw attention to sexual organs is just that pretense and gaslighting in order to pursue an individual agenda regardless of how is seems to anyone else. This kind of toxic individuality is why societies and institutions no longer have any clout and we no longer have any interest in the common good.As to nudists being tolerant they are no or less tolerant than any other segment of society. The attempt to shame those who simply express their opinion and view that nudism/naturism is non sexual in terms of public expressions of sexual behavior is nothing but a false flag and paper tiger meant to silence our voices. So the same people who say they must be allowed self expression turn around and attempt to quell the same when it doesnt serve their purpose. We seeit in the broader society and we see it in what now passes for nudism online.I wish everyone would just be honest and be transparent about motives and intentions. That is not the world we live in however so we are left with the muddle of comments that have been shared here. It is no longer that society as a whole is moving away from nudist acceptance. In countries like Germany and the UK where naturists have worked hard to define public social nudity as non sexual there are many more opportunities for social and solo public nudity. While in the US clothing optional spaces and venues decline every year. But maybe that is what the individuals want because then their individual expression will stand out.

So clotheshomefree-- what exactly is your motivation and intention here..? To shame others who don't live their life the way that you think they should..? Judgement of other nudists..? Be open- share your REAL thoughts about your intolerance of others personal choices..

This post was edited

I have absolutely no problem with anyone decorating their dick like a Christmas tree. Just dont tell me its the same as wearing a watch.It really isnt and you all know it.Yeah I mean I really hate to have my intelligence insulted by that gaslighting idea of it being "just" body jewelry. As you said if they would just be transparent about it then it would clearly come done to a matter of choice. But trying to say its just like other types of jewelry is misleading at minimum.

OH.. so this makes the mud a little clearer.. Your responses here, clothesfreehome, is all about your PERCEPTION.. how you perceive others should conduct themselves in accordance of how you feel others express themselves. BINGO..!! No one is insulting your intelligence.. but you cannot / should not tell others how to live their lives. Don't like body jewelry then look away, keep your comment to yourself, and continue to live your life.

Question: are the guys wearing cock rings and penis ring coming up and rubbing these directly in your face..?? If they are then you have a right to say "get away from me"... other than that.. keep walking silently my friend. Just as you are accusing others of pushing their agenda of social norms.. look in the mirror my friend.

This post was edited

Amazing isnt it.

Its my right to wear cock rings, its my freedom to choose, its my opinion that matters its me who is a naturist just as much you and if you dont agree , then you are just being judgmental and must think that person is unfit because he drinks tea, its all about me, me, me. You arent allowed an opinion.

Wear what you like, you will anyway.

This post was edited

Wow, this is quite a discussion"". it has raised very strong opinions. I agree with the opinion, to each their own, it's about choice. People are judgmental of us as nudists arguing we are shoving nudity in their faces (not sure how if they choose to come to a nudist beach), why are we being judgmental of other nudists. Body piercings and tattoos don't seem to raise this type of reaction, why cock rings / body adornments or whatever? If men at the beach wearing a said ring walks around with a hard-on appearing to be seeking attention then that's different. I object to people coming to the beach for sex in the dunes, pretending that is what nudism / nude beaches are about. If a guy wears a c-ring and is doing nothing else, what is the issue, his choice, but if there is other inappropriate behaviour for a CO beach, then that's different, call him out.

This post was edited