RE:Does anyone wear rings under shorts for bulge?

Started out with silicone rings, but once I tried SS(steel) rings, I tossed all my silicone. I love the feel of the weight around my junk. Usually I wear a cock ring more often than not, whether under clothes or naked. Now I've gotten to where I have a cock ring AND a glans ring on, and have had both on sometimes for several days at a time! I love the look, and the feel keeps me mindful of my junk all day long!! I have also dabbled in ball stretching, only at home though, but love the feeling of my balls swinging under the weight. And I have noticed the cock ring bulges my package more now that I am stretching the sac, an added benefit :)

This post was edited

My 120mm/4PoundHer surgical steel BALLSweight* ( has stretched My Scotum so much with minimal short term wear over just the past year ( WEIGHT MAKES A CRITICAL DIFFERENCE as with pumping iron ) I now need to hold on tight to the Family Jewels most of the time to avoid DunkinDoNUTS when sitting on The Throne.

This post was edited

My 120mm/4PoundHer surgical steel BALLSweight* ( has stretched My Scotum so much with minimal short term wear over just the past year ( WEIGHT MAKES A CRITICAL DIFFERENCE as with pumping iron ) I now need to hold on tight to the Family Jewels most of the time to avoid DunkinDoNUTS when sitting on The Throne.

This post was edited

I didnt know it can happen over such a short period of time, maybe i should start wearing my rings again to achieve the desired effect

This post was edited