The state of TN

Is it just me or has this place turned in a discussion forum for circumcision, erections and "word games"? That seems to be the only new posts I see. On circumcision, some are, some are not. If you are and are not happy with your status, "restore". If you get an erection in an inappropriate situation, roll over until it subsidies. As far if word games go, if that is your cup of, well have at it. This is just my rant for the day.

This topic was edited
RE: The state of TN

I think the main problem is there is very little new topics that can be discussed. Over the years almost everything naturist has been (paradoxically) covered.
There are always idiots who are so impressed by their penis they think others will be interested in it too, so that's why erections come up (no pun intended) so often.
It would be nice if the word games were confined to a games forum that didn't show up on the new posts list, but then you would be lucky to see 5 new posts per day.

This post was edited

Is it just me or has this place turned in a discussionforum for circumcision, erections and "word games"? That seems tobe the only new posts I see. On circumcision, some are, some arenot. If you are and are not happy with your status, "restore". Ifyou get an erection in an inappropriate situation, roll over untilit subsidies. As far if word games go, if that is your cup of, wellhave at it. This is just my rant for the day.
OK I'll take a break from my game playing. What would you like
to discuss?

If you can't think of something to discuss, join me in game playing.
Some are educational.

BTW because of
the title I thought this was a thread about the State of
Tennessee.

This post was edited

If the State of TN was good enough for Elvis, it's good enough for anyone.

This post was edited

Is it just me or has this place turned in a discussion forum for circumcision, erections and "word games"? That seems to be the only new posts I see. On circumcision, some are, some are not. If you are and are not happy with your status, "restore". If you get an erection in an inappropriate situation, roll over until it subsidies. As far if word games go, if that is your cup of, well have at it. This is just my rant for the day.Rant approved.

This post was edited

I don't have a problem with new discussions on old topic. Well other than boners, circs and shaving. Talk about beating a dead horse.

This post was edited

I don't have a problem with new discussions on old topic. Well other than boners, circs and shaving. Talk about beating a dead horse.No, I think the horse decomposed, they are beating the dust left behind.

This post was edited

I agree with the 'circular logic' discussed in the varied forum posts. It's almost like someone wants to add their own twist to a topic that's obviously been beaten to death a thousand times. I guess the idea is to make it a thousand and one. duhhhhhhhhhhh
As an option, check out some of the discussions in the varied groups. Most of them are relevant to the groups special interest and involve some aspect of nudity or the daily lives of the respective individuals. Some of them get quite interesting and you don't see a lot of repeat junk. You can even add your own ideas!! Talk about a novel approach...

This post was edited

He dropped in - bitched a little and left. I offered to have a discussion. 3 days and no response.

This post was edited

We need more games on the forum.

This post was edited

He dropped in - bitched a little and left. I offered to have a discussion. 3 days and no response.No Thomas, I was just waiting for some relevant replies. I do have other things going on in my life besides monitoring a web site for an answere to a question I posted. OK my "bitch" for thr day. Oh and one more thing, GO TRUMP!

This post was edited