RE: The state of TN

Yes, we definitely need more games on the forum.

This post was edited

I don't have a problem with new discussions on old topic. Well other than boners, circs and shaving. Talk about beating a dead horse.No, I think the horse decomposed, they are beating the dust left behind.
And lets not forget about those folks who got caught doing something in the Chatroom, got booted and come here to complain about it.

This post was edited

Perhaps if all he/she notice are discussion forums for circumcision, erections and word games is because that's all that got his/her attention and not realizing that there area thousand other subjects for discussion or entertainment going on around the site which is not located in Tennessee, LoL.

This post was edited

He dropped in - bitched a little and left. I offered to have a discussion. 3 days and no response.No Thomas, I was just waiting for some relevant replies. I do have other things going on in my life besides monitoring a web site for an answere to a question I posted. OK my "bitch" for thr day. Oh and one more thing, GO TRUMP!OK let's discuss Trump. What do you think his chances are of being elected?

This post was edited

He dropped in - bitched a little and left. I offered to have a discussion. 3 days and no response.No Thomas, I was just waiting for some relevant replies. I do have other things going on in my life besides monitoring a web site for an answere to a question I posted. OK my "bitch" for thr day. Oh and one more thing, GO TRUMP!OK let's discuss Trump. What do you think his chances are of being elected?

His chances of being elected are better than living up to the election with the currant political atmosphere.

This post was edited

His chances of being elected are better than living up to the election with the currant political atmosphere.I guess this won't be much of a discussion, I agree with you.

This post was edited