Mallorca

Hi , anyone Can give me any info On nude beaches in Mallorca ? Preferably, less known or smaller, quiet beaches. Cheers. Will be visiting beginning of june 16. Message me pls ?

This topic was edited
RE: Mallorca

Hi, I can give you info on nudist beaches in Mallorca because I'm on holiday there right now. I came across two beaches after googling it. Firstly was Calo d'en Rafelino which is supposed to be about a 30 walk from Sa Coma. After walking and walking, climbing over massive boulders and rocks trying to find it. I ended up giving up because I couldn't find it. But I did find a beautiful cove, again with massive rocks and gorgeous turquoise water in the middle of it. So I stripped off and sat there for an hour or so and absolutely loved it never the less.
I then read about Playa Es Trenc which is in the South so headed out there today. I put Ses Covetes into my sat nav and drove there, it took just over an hour from Sa Coma. I got there at about 10.30am (Sunday) parking was not a problem at all, but I went to the car at about dinner time and people were driving around struggling to find somewhere to park, so if you go there on a Sunday get there early, and I can't stress that enough. Anyway just walk to the beach and turn right and walk for about 10 minutes and then strip off. It was absolute heaven, laying on the sand then going for a dip in the sea, although the sea is very shallow.
Playa Es Trenc / Ses Covetes was definitely the highlight of my holiday, and as tomorrow is my last full day in Mallorca I'm heading back there again tomorrow.
I hope this helps. If there's anything else you want to know just ask. I would love to know how you get on out here.

This post was edited
RE: Mallorca

@ BIGBROS

For the most part I agree with most of what you said and people don't do enough research in advance of their holidays but in this case, Mallorca is a small place. If the focus of the original poster is on having a holiday, not necessarily a "naturist holiday", then it seems reasonable to me that he might just want to go to a naturist beach once or twice while he is there. Considering that the longest drive will only be something just over 300 km then he could certainly incorporate it into a day trip where he does a bit of exploring.

I have my eye on a folk festival in Portugal and if I make it, either this year or next, then that will be the focus of my holiday but I have already located some naturist campgrounds and will go there for at least a couple of days. I won't be taking a "naturist holiday" but will try to fulfill all of my interests. To be honest, if I just want to lie naked on a beach and bake I can do that a few hundred meters from my home. For me, and many others, travelling is about immersing yourself in a different culture, visiting historical sites, learning a new language and coming home a little more enlightened than when you left.

I guess what I'm saying is that people have different ideas of what "travel" is and even if you are a dedicated naturist it doesn't mean you will only stay at naturist accommodations.

Having said all that ... I really hope to make it to Mallorca one of these days and do a little bit of camping and baking on the beaches myself. :-)

This post was edited
RE:Mallorca

We were in Mallorca last year and went to most of the ones we could find listed. Es Trenc's ok but parking is very difficult on a nice day. We went there several times late in the afternoon, arriving around 6 and leaving 830-9pm.

However, for us Playa El Majo was the best. Ok it's small, it's rocky, but the swimming is fantastic, the views are fantastic and there was an overall "initmacy" that Es Trenc lacked. No endless streams of passersby etc. And there's a bar/restaurant with a miniscule sandy beach but eminently suitable for kids to get into the water.

We were staying in Sa'Rapita at the end of Es Trenc but happily did the trek to El Majo several times and were never disappointed. I can't say the same for the rest of the beaches on the island that we visited :(.... one had the nudists "corralled" behind a rope at one end of the beach with, ostensibly, no access to the water. We all ignored that but it didn't make for a comfortable afternoon.

This post was edited
RE:Mallorca

Can't recommend El Mago enough. Lucky enough to get there every year, even if it is only for a couple of days but it is the highlight of my holiday.

Lovely quiet little beach in a beautiful setting. Well worth the effort of getting there but the beach is small and it can get very crowded.

This post was edited