Group Pictures

How many of you have tried to post pictures of morning coffee, and none have been approved? I have tried many times to post and nothing!! Well I just looked and the administrator of this group hasn't logged in since 2011!!! No wonder we can't get them approved!!

This topic was edited
RE: Group Pictures

How many of you have tried to post pictures of morning coffee, and none have been approved? I have tried many times to post and nothing!! Well I just looked and the administrator of this group hasn't logged in since 2011!!! No wonder we can't get them approved!!Sounds like we need a new administrator or to start the group over?

This post was edited

How do we start the group over or get another admin?

This post was edited

I would be happy to start a new group but don't know how but I will try and find out maybe we could call the new group My Naked Java Morning or something like that so it's not the same as the old group.
Matthew

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up. Pointless being a member in that case so I am leaving.

This post was edited

I am trying to find out from TN if there is a way to change the administrator. I would gladly accept it and I am a lifetime member.

This post was edited

Yes, and I have found in other discussions photos are not posted no mater how many times I try. Must be for the same reason, the administrator has left.

This post was edited

Hi everyone, read your post and looked at the owner who was not on here since 2011.I have started Nude Coffee on the Patio or Deck, check it out and add your pictures, I will approve them.

This post was edited

We are caught between a rock and a hard place (or catch 22). The group admin has clearly vanished from TN without appointing another admin. So no new photos will ever be approved for this group - only he can do it. I came across this problem with another group and tried to start new group just as you have suggested. The catch is that TN will not approve a new group covering the same topic as is covered by a groupwhich already exists (this group). I even asked TeamTrue2 for advice. She said to start a new group. So I did, hoping it would work with her support. No such luck! It didn't!

This post was edited

Same issue here before. Been awhile since I tried to post a picture to this group. Cannot believe the administrator has not been on TN after all this time. I would enjoy keeping this group around and continuing to be a member.

This post was edited

I just scoured the groups for the group Nude Coffee on the patio or deck and cannot find it anywhere!! Not sure why TN won't let us start a new group or help in getting Admin changed!!

This post was edited