Chat room problem

I am now finding that I am unable to enter the chat room on more occasio here?going onns than I can get in. Any one know what is

This topic was edited
chat room problem

Ithought it was just me having a problem, I haven't been able to get in for a couple of days now, what's going on?

This post was edited
RE: chat room problem

Same for me

This post was edited
RE: Chat Room Problem

Looks like we are all in the same situation. As a Free Member I accept that I don't have much influence but maybe we should be waving a flag at the "Administrator" who should be sorting this out and posting some progress information on the Home Page to let us all know what is going on.

This post was edited
RE: Chat Room Problem

LOL, everyone...this happens several times a year and lasts any where from a few hours to a few days. All it means is the chat feature is either being updated or upgraded. But, shhhh....don't tell everyone. All the chatroom "abusers" (you know, the ones who can't follow six simple rules they've agreed to before entering) think it means the chat feature is gone and they leave! (for a while any way)

Jen

This post was edited
RE: why aren't they explaining the situation?

problem isn't just with chat, the font got reduced to miniscule size, and the past week i have not been able to stay logged in (today is rare exception). after i login when i click on something it logs me out. six messages sent to tt1 via the abuse link have gone unresponded to. it seems as if tt1 has gone on vacation or finally gave up the site.

This post was edited

as not being able to stay logged in previously there was no way to contact him thru support. i tried to go thru those routes but that requires you to be logged in and remain logged in. the message thru the contact/support link didn't go thru because once i finished the message and hit send i would get logged out and the message wouldn't be sent. i started having this problem last week and had no response whatsoever. i was asking for help in finding out if it may be a problem on my end. all i wanted was some response of some kind.

This post was edited

as not being able to stay logged in previously there was no way to contact him thru support. i tried to go thru those routes but that requires you to be logged in and remain logged in. the message thru the contact/support link didn't go thru because once i finished the message and hit send i would get logged out and the message wouldn't be sent. i started having this problem last week and had no response whatsoever. i was asking for help in finding out if it may be a problem on my end. all i wanted was some response of some kind.

Well, duh to me! That makes sense...if you can't stay logged in you can't send a message to support or contact!

Wish I was a techno geek so that I could help you trouble shoot your problem. Since you are the only one so far that has mentioned it, I have a feeling it's something to do with the settings on your end...sounds like you're "pinging" out way to fast. If you just click on the watchamacallit and then adjust the whoseit on the drop down menu, then the thingamagummy will work just fine...

Which browser are you using? Have you tried any others?

Phil? Curt? Rabbit? NIM? Bman? Any one with computer know-how? Can anyone help Jaydog?

Jen

This post was edited
RE: Chat room problem

This post was edited
RE: Chat room problem

Same here I have not been able to inter the chat room all day today Feb25 /2011

This post was edited