For those that still want to chat

I figured I would make a thread for those that still want to chat to leave their yahoo or MSN names here. Alway up to chat personally so hit me up!!
wilee1978 on yahoo

This topic was edited
RE: For those that still want to chat:

What a good idea to offer an alternative means to chat. Yahoo Messenger ID is available to friends.
Feel free to send us a message there.

This post was edited
RE: For those that still want to chat:

Hmmm...are y'all aware that ANY one can read a forum thread? They don't need to be signed in or even a member to do so...

Do you really want your messenger id's available to just anyone? If this doesn't bother you then go for it. If it does, then you might want to exchange messenger id's via the "bulletin". Only your site friends have access to this.

I would think this would be of concern, especially if your profile is closed to "friends only". That kinda means you don't even want members of the site (other than those already on your friends list) to have access to any of your information. Yet you're willing to post your messenger contact info on a forum that any Tom, Dick, Harry, Jane, Sally or Mary has access to. Just some food for thought.

This post was edited
tn yahoo chat

Check my post on tn chatroom yahoo group, could be the place to start !!

This post was edited
RE: tn yahoo chat

By the way. the easiest way for spam to find you is to leave your address on an open site like this one. If you write something similar to whathisname at yahu point kom, the automated email finders MIGHT not pick up on it like a real person would. But if you write whathisname@yahu.kom, expect tobe inundated at some point.

And my apologies to anyone who may actually havethis as an address.

This post was edited