Nude sunbathing near Denver, CO ??

We (3 men) are looking for area to hike or sunbath nude near Denver (3-4hrs max drive time) in late June 2016.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude sunbathing near Denver, CO ??

We (3 men) are looking for area to hike or sunbath nude near Denver (3-4hrs max drive time) in late June 2016.Try Mountain Air Ranch. Its southwest of the metro area, near Tiny Town (Morrison). Its a beautiful spot in the foothills. Nice rec area and pool. Well maintained, very clean, and very friendly people. I never hiked while I was there, but I would imagine there are trails on the property.
Travel time is about 1 to 1.5 hours from Downtown Denver.

This post was edited

Phantom Canyon near Boulder; Not legal but usually no issues with nudity down by the water - there's a decent decent to get to the bottom of the canyon so you need to be comfortable with the descent and the climb up is a work-out, but it a beautiful area...

This post was edited

We (3 men) are looking for area to hike or sunbath nude near Denver (3-4hrs max drive time) in late June 2016.Try Mountain Air Ranch. Its southwest of the metro area, near Tiny Town (Morrison). Its a beautiful spot in the foothills. Nice rec area and pool. Well maintained, very clean, and very friendly people. I never hiked while I was there, but I would imagine there are trails on the property.
Travel time is about 1 to 1.5 hours from Downtown Denver.
There are trails from the pool area going up to the top of the mountain. I found a trail guide for MAR somewhere online. I didn't try the trails out when I was there due to lightning warnings that afternoon and not wanting to be the highest point in the area!

This post was edited

We've also been to Mountain Air Ranch, stayed there and did a bit of hiking with close friends. It's a great place to hike and socialize with other nudists. Looking forward to returning there soon.

This post was edited

Orient Land Trust is really nice. You must have a membership to make reservations. Only costs 35.00 and once you get there you will happy donating to them. Really pretty, clothing optional everywhere on their property and has a nice hike to a bat cave. Around nine different spots to soak in water. Olt.org

This post was edited

The closest free spot (mountain air ranch isn't free) is dream canyon outside Boulder. Someone else on this thread called it a different name but it's the same place. It's not a hike to get in there..it's more an easy/moderate climb.
And you will need to follow a local to do it or you won't make it. I can help you with all that so contact me....

This post was edited