Go to your tent or take your ass whoopin'

I always make it a point to welcome and chat with visitors and introduce my wife to them as we are always together. Last weekend a 30ish old visitor Brad was at the pool near us and i did what I usually do. Didn't take very long before it was obvious he was a bit hung over. It was pretty hot on the pool deck and our neighbor girl handed him a bottle of water and told him to hydrate. She checked back with him a little later on and handed him another bottle of water and said "Brad hydrate". So far it was pretty interesting humerus pool side chat.
The next morning we noticed his tent was gone out of the tent area? They tell me he joined into a Corn Hole tournament and had acted like he had more to drink. Evidently he lost his mind towards a wife that has modeled not so long in her past. Her husband I know well is the nicest most laid back guy. Brad was 'checked' a couple times by the husband but I guess Brad chose not to stop perving over her and attempted to get inappropriate with her.
Thats when husband steps in again and told Brad he could go back to your tent and go to sleep or take your ass whoopin. Brad went back to his tent to sleep it off. Management then ordered him to leave. I have seen very few people problems at our home club or any of the clubs we visited for that matter. The 3 times I can recall has always been visitors thinking anything goes.

This topic was edited
RE: Go to your tent or take your ass whoopin'

Things like this are bound to happen from time to time. Especially when excessive alcohol is involved. At our old club, it was always over indulgence of booze that got people shown to the gate and told to never return. Didn't happen often but it seems like at least once a season.

This post was edited

I was at a club get-together once and a woman there got quite intoxicated. She became very flirtatious - even provocative, with both men and women. Didn't really bother me but other people were disturbed by it.

1. There was a subsequent second incident of the same nature, after which she was asked not to return.

1. Well...for some people, nudism and alcohol do not mix well.

This post was edited

Sometimes ... an ass whoopin' is a good thing! Lord knows there are many that could use one! hahahahahahaha
Ya know ... I'm not proud of it and I'm certainly not bragging but ... I've had a few times when I've had too much to drink and we've been at a nude resort with close friends, new friends and new acquaintances ... I can say honestly that I've NEVER over step those boundaries where you think because you're all drinking and feeling loose ... that you can behave differently if you were sober.
I love my wife and would never do anything like that to upset her or disrespect her nor would I ever do that to anyone ... even if they made the first move. We are in this lifestyle because we believe in the core values that nudism was founded upon. Yeah ... some people bring their own additives to the lifestyle and think that's what the lifestyle is about but it isn't. Add what you want to nudism but the core values and principles that nudism truly is, isn't about dropping your manners, tack and respect for others ... when you drop your clothes!
Rock ... hand out those ass whoopin's as needed! hahahahahahah
;-)

This post was edited

Guys can be pervs when they are sober and obnoxious pervs when they are drunk, with or without clothes on. The important thing is that nobody wants the police to be called. When you are dressed, you can walk away easier. When everybody is naked, the club or resort sometimes has to step in. Sounds like the issue was under control when Rock told the guy to go to his tent and he did. But it was still the right thing for the resort to do by booting him out. Otherwise he and Rock would potentially always but heads and it could get messy the next time he got drunk.

This post was edited