More detail needed for video chat "Rules"

I was recently "kicked" and cannot use chat anymore. I am new to site for about 3 weeks. I read the rules and I do not see what would have had me "kicked" / banned? Thereis no notification as to why or what I did. I had face in video, no erection. I was just putting cream on body as I worked in garage and I did work some into penis on cam (no erection) and immediately was kicked.Only category on rules that this might violate would be "sexual activity". But I wouldn't consider it sexual activity. Or is it considered a sexual activity or crotch shot if your hand is on genitalia? I don't know. At the very least tell the account user "why" he/she kicked or at least update rules to give examples. Weird.Anyone have input?

This topic was edited
RE: More detail needed for video chat "Rules"

Call me crazy but why on earth would you log into your cam only to stand there and rub yourself down with lotion? What is the non-sexual point of that?

This post was edited

I was recently "kicked" and cannot use chat anymore. Iam new to site for about 3 weeks. I read the rules and I do not seewhat would have had me "kicked" / banned? Thereis nonotification as to why or what I did. I had face in video, noerection. I was just putting cream on body as I worked in garageand I did work some into penis on cam (no erection) and immediatelywas kicked.Only category on rules that this might violate would be"sexual activity". But I wouldn't consider it sexual activity. Oris it considered a sexual activity or crotch shot if your hand ison genitalia? I don't know. At the very least tell the account user"why" he/she kicked or at least update rules to give examples.Weird.Anyone have input?
"I was just putting cream on body as I worked in garage and I did
work some into penis on cam."

That is called
masturbation.

This post was edited

That is calledmasturbationLOL ... that's it in a nutshell

This post was edited

I read the rulesWe then go back and read them again.

This post was edited