Headed to OLT

I will be visiting OLT (Valley View Hot Springs) arriving Sunday, June 19th and leaving the following Saturday. Looking forward to a wonderful week relaxing the entire week all natural and enjoying such a beautiful place.

This topic was edited
RE: Headed to OLT

We will be passing through this area in route to meet close friends, also nudists. We'd like to stop at VVHS/OLT and take a tour ... do they allow tours?
We won't have time for a day visit, regrettably, but are planning on returning in the near future and would love to check the place out and get a feel for what we can expect traveling via motorhome.
Thanks for any information.

This post was edited

I have booked 4 - 13 Aug, site "T" (Near the pavilion). If you're there, come by and say hi! (Blue mini-van with a tent attached).

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Cool set up!

We did visit VVHS/OLT on that trip we took. We took a tour and actually made a donation. They advised us to wait until we book our reservation to become members. Our plans are to visit for a few days in July/Aug ... or wait until late Sept. Our dates hinge on our friend's schedules.

Have a great trip! Wish we could get there sooner.

This post was edited

I will give fair warning, 4-6 Aug is the members appreciation weekend ( I didn't realize it when I made my plans). I've never been on this weekend, so it'll be a new experience. There will be bands at the pavilion Fri and Sat night until 1ish AM, and they suspend the day quota for members, so it'll be crowded and loud, especially since I'm 20' away from the pavilion.

My reason for this week period is the full moon. As long as the skies are clear, it will be good bat out-flight viewing.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thanks for the heads up! Knowing this ... we will most likely skip that weekend! LOL We like to have fun but aren't the "partying age" anymore! ;-)

This post was edited