The raging PsITa/PITAs debate

This thread has been created solely for those who have usurped the thread New Jersey! and continue to behave like juveniles bickering over which is correct PsITA or PITAs. (Does the bratty refrain "I know you are but what am I" ring a bell to anyone?)

Please, you guys, if you insist upon continuing that argument do it here. If you keep posting off-topic garbage on the other thread I swear I'm going to flag each of you for trolling and flaming.

Thank you,

"Mother" Jen

This topic was edited
RE: The raging PsITa/PITAs debate

Thanks Jen!

Now I have to go to the other thread to find out what is going on...LOL
Geeish,
Peter

This thread has been created solely for those who have usurped the thread New Jersey! and continue to behave like juveniles bickering over which is correct PsITA or PITAs. (Does the bratty refrain "I know you are but what am I" ring a bell to anyone?)Please, you guys, if you insist upon continueing that argument do it here. If you keep posting that off-topic garbage on the other thread I swear I'm going to flag each of you for trolling and flaming.Thank you,"Mother" Jen

This post was edited
RE: The raging PsITa/PITAs debate

Ok...read the thread.....like a bulldog on an arm......just won't let go.....LOL

This thread has been created solely for those who have usurped the thread New Jersey! and continue to behave like juveniles bickering over which is correct PsITA or PITAs. (Does the bratty refrain "I know you are but what am I" ring a bell to anyone?)Please, you guys, if you insist upon continueing that argument do it here. If you keep posting that off-topic garbage on the other thread I swear I'm going to flag each of you for trolling and flaming.Thank you,"Mother" Jen

This post was edited