RE:Kilt Hiking

Someone posted that he just uses a towel held together by velcro when backpacking.Then he doesn't have to bring any "clothing" but is still covered when necessary.
You can get a towel wrap with a pocket and velcro waistband on Amazon. I use these all the time at nudist resorts when I'll need a towel to sit on rather than bringing a full sized towel around with me. Gives similar coverage as a kilt and is very quick to put on/take off. I could see using these when hiking.

This post was edited

Someone posted that he just uses a towel held together by velcro when backpacking.Then he doesn't have to bring any "clothing" but is still covered when necessary.You can get a towel wrap with a pocket and velcro waistband on Amazon. I use these all the time at nudist resorts when I'll need a towel to sit on rather than bringing a full sized towel around with me. Gives similar coverage as a kilt and is very quick to put on/take off. I could see using these when hiking.

And if you are trying to minimize what you take, you can dry off with it too!

This post was edited

I have a couple from sohoskirts.com. They are in Toronto. Velcro closure custom lengths. Im very happy w mine can put it on or off in a flash!

This post was edited

I have a couple from sohoskirts.com. They are in Toronto. Velcro closure custom lengths. Im very happy w mine can put it on or off in a flash!

This post was edited

I guess what I have is called a bath wrap not a towel wrap. They still make a usable kilt if you dont care about fashion and do double as a towel. I have worn mine on a hike recently, but it was at the nudist resort due to an unseasonably cold Fourth of July weekend not as a quick cover on a public trail.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy