Sunscreen for your privates?

Hi Guys!
My wife and i are new nudists and have a question about what sunscreen is best for your privates? Does it matter? is the 50 sport the best? can't imagine a bad burn there.
Thanks!
Mike

This topic was edited
RE: Sunscreen for your privates?

I've just used whatever sunscreen I was using on the rest of my body. 50SPF probably isn't necessary unless you're spending all day in the sun. If you'll only be out for an hour or so, a lighter SPF should work OK. Don't forget to do your butt, especially the tops of the cheeks! That part has a more direct exposure to the sun even when you're standing.

This post was edited

In nudism there is no class distinction, so the privates can use the same thing the generals use.

This post was edited

If you are that worried.... Wear shorts.

This post was edited

The only time I have had a chance to be outdoor during a sunny day against the evening my bottom was slightly red made worse due to most of the time I was gardening so bending over, but must be hardening up now even though most times I am out nude the sun is behind clouds.So yes if and when the sun comes out again it will be treated the same as the rest of me.

This post was edited

I found that spray sunscreen can be uncomfortable when sprayed on the male genitals. I'm not sure if that's because I shave my equipment or if it's just an irritable area. I like spray sunscreen because I hate to rub in lotion all over my body but I use lotion on my cock and balls, usually a 50.

This post was edited

Great suggestions! Thank you!

This post was edited

Yes it needs it's protection, as it is a hot dog already, I don't want to fry it.

This post was edited

In nudism there is no class distinction, so the privates can use the same thing the generals use.Love your twist on the other post re privates and gererals DR.(where's the like button).

This post was edited

Best to use one that is sweat resistant.

This post was edited

I heard a long time ago that SPF 29 is the highest effective rating, anything higher is fluff marketing. Anyone know otherwise?I also heard that, but at the time the price ofSPF 25 was the same as SPF 50 so guess which one I bought.

This post was edited