RE: I'm a new nudist and have a question

Well by the time this gets posted ya have already been to a place to share your beauty with others that enjoy the outdoors, naked. So ya have wondered what took so loooooooooong? We all have different shapes and sizes, for God had the idea we may be bored if all were the same. Hope ya have fun and enjoy the day.............

This post was edited

My dear, this is a silly thing to be concerned about, if there are true to the soul nudists out there and I know their are because I'm one of them... There is nothing that a true nudist would ever care about someones body or the looks of it.. I have visited resorts, clubs, beachs all around the United States and have not yet come across anyone that would care about what your body looks like, and if they do they don't belong in a nudist resort in the first place... it's not a fashion show. some may think so, but it is not.
A true nudist like myself look at whats in your heart and mind ; because that is what makes up a person, not the way the body looks.

This post was edited

What you could do is book a holiday at a resort with a 'clothing optional' section of beach and 'Take it from there'

That's pretty much what I'm going to be doing later this year. In my case it's because I doubt that any nudist hotel/resort would accept an 'unknown' single male.
Mike

Here in the US, most nudist clubs are welcoming of all especially if you're a member of one of the national orgs. You do have more beaches than we have.

Enjoy the rest of the summer.

This post was edited