Advice for an "un-official" nude beach, please?

Hi , I'm fairly new to nudism and had an awkward moment two weekends ago when I went to a different beach than the one l usually go to. Would appreciate some feedback on how to handle something like this. In a nutshell , I encountered a couple walking ahead of me (M&F , in their late 20s or early 30s) as we went out beyond the swimsuits out to the remote end of the beach. Logic would suggest they were there for the same reasons I was, but how could I know? So i kept on walking along, keeping my distance behind them. Hoping to encounter some nudes , just to gauge their reaction & figure out if they'd have any issue with ME getting undressed.Any suggestions as to how a nudist should gracefully "test the waters" when encountering others out in public who may also be looking to disrobe??
btw ..... They eventually stopped walking &n took a spot. we were a good 4kms or so out from the access by that point & STILL hadn't seen nudes on the beach ( although up in the dunes some guys had set up hammocks between trees at two different points. THEY were nude but not obviously so to a casual passer-by) . I walked about another 200 metres & finally could get my nude on =D . Oddly , when I was leaving 90mins later the couple had just begun packing up to leave & ended up walking about 100 metres behind me. IOW , they saw the nude men who'd taken up on lawn chairs on the way out ;)

This topic was edited
RE: Advice for an "un-official" nude beach, please?

The couple probably wondered why you were following
them.

And there you were again as they were leaving.

This post was edited

The couple probably wondered why you were followingthem.And there you were again as they wereleaving.
Why didn't you just find a quite spot and strip off instead of keep
walking once you thought you got to the nudist section as it didn't sound to be a problem finding a spot like this.

This post was edited

Just change your direction and get naked

This post was edited