RE: I'm nude right now.

Awesome!

This post was edited

Very peaceful morning...been naked since last night....got up this morning and relaxed in my back yard naked waiting for the sun to come up....

This post was edited

Been naked at home yesterday evening when we got home from the MiL's place except for 30 minutes when we went shopping.its now 7:30PM and I am staying that way until tomorrow at least.P.s. I was naked most of the time for the 3 days at the in laws too, dressing only for meals and the odd one km evening walk down to the river.

This post was edited

I am. enjoying the cool morning and my coffee.

This post was edited

I work from home, so I work nude everyday and have been home, without leaving the house for the last 2 days, so I've been nude for 48+ hours.. :-)

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.

Nude morning here for me

This post was edited

Working at my desk in my home office nude right now. Feels good to be free and because it's so stinkin' hot outside too!

This post was edited

love that! dancing in the nude!I wake up a few minutes ago... Be sure - I am always naked at home and always sleep naked. The mornings are wonderful - waking up not in a hurry with a pleasant hardon, to make a coffee and to take it outside on the balcony... Pity no likeminded neighbors around...Hey I am nude to I always drink my morning coffee nude. No better way

This post was edited

love that! dancing in the nude!I wake up a few minutes ago... Be sure - I am always naked at home and always sleep naked. The mornings are wonderful - waking up not in a hurry with a pleasant hardon, to make a coffee and to take it outside on the balcony... Pity no likeminded neighbors around...Hey I am nude to I always drink my morning coffee nude. No better wayI am always nude at home. Best way to live.

This post was edited

I'm nude now have been all day, its been great & about to go to bed nude too.

This post was edited