I'm nude right now.

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.

This topic was edited
RE: I'm nude right now.

I'm also nude when I come home from work. That's when I'm the happiest is when I'm at home nude.Chris :)

This post was edited

love that! dancing in the nude!I wake up a few minutes ago... Be sure - I am always naked at home and always sleep naked. The mornings are wonderful - waking up not in a hurry with a pleasant hardon, to make a coffee and to take it outside on the balcony... Pity no likeminded neighbors around...

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.So am I. Just walking around and laying here with my cock just hanging out with me lol

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.

This post was edited

I can't dance but like to be nude at home and around (garden). Feel free and as reborn !

This post was edited

Just woke a about half hour ago, had my first cup of coffee on the porch nude!! Now sitting here with my second cup nude of course writing on this thread!! I am most comfortable and happy when I don't have to be textile!!

This post was edited

alone and naked at home.. i wish u guys can see me..

This post was edited

Just waking up nude...

This post was edited

It's been such a hot week. Damn work gets in the way. So this weekend will be a nude weekend except for having to go to the store for beer and other crucial supplies like that :)

This post was edited

Have you ever thought of inviting her over instead of a fence chat?

This post was edited