RE: I'm nude right now.

we are too, hope noone comes over

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.Working from home this week - nude all the time, even on the conference calls - if only they knew....LOL
Really to bad - it wasn't a video conference call

This post was edited
RE:I'm nude right now.

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.

Hi Skype or add ons Batespat6@gmail.com or 07388671649x

This post was edited

It's sunday my first day off all week hopefully most or some of I I can spend nude and relaxed I am a in m first coffee of the day nude it's a good way to start

This post was edited

From Saturday I have holidays. My wife and I will spend them at home. Most of the time I would hopefully spend naked. Christmas time is also visiting time of relatives and acquaintances. We hope the best and a very long nude time.

This post was edited

Been nude since I got home from work. Danced naked in the living room. Love to do that.Working from home this week - nude all the time, even on the conference calls - if only they knew....LOL

It always gives me a chuckle when I work from home, because I know that many, if not most of my work mates would freak. One even went "ewe" when I said I'd taken my shirt off on the beach

This post was edited

One even went "ewe" when I said I'd taken my shirt off on the beach

That person probably doesn't get completely undressed to take a bath/shower then.

This post was edited

Me too when i cam all time naked in home
kisses to all

This post was edited

Nude most times I'm on this site. Nude now sitting in bed with a newspaper, my laptop and a cup of tea.

Nude in bed always and as it's summer now I'm nude often, in the house, in the yard, even picking up the newspaper in the morning if it's close to the front door (if it's on the road, that's a bit far, it is light here before 6am).

Will be nude until i head to the pool for some training, then ironically I will put on clothes( well if you call swimming briefs clothes) to go swimming.

This post was edited

Nude most times I'm on this site. Nude now sitting in bed with a newspaper, my laptop and a cup of tea.Nude in bed always and as it's summer now I'm nude often, in the house, in the yard, even picking up the newspaper in the morning if it's close to the front door (if it's on the road, that's a bit far, it is light here before 6am).Will be nude until i head to the pool for some training, then ironically I will put on clothes( well if you call swimming briefs clothes) to go swimming.

The last sentence is, of course, totally ironical as clothing is the very last thing you need for swimming.

This post was edited