RE: Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

You also don't reply to messages....

I respond to all legitimate messages. I have never received any message from you. Furthermore, you claim this in your profile "I don't accept Not Certified nudists..." It makes absolutely no sense to make this kind of statement and then contact non certified members here. What would be the point. Something is very fishy about you......................

This post was edited
RE: Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

I agree sunlover, something is strange. But, I think it might be with your attitude. After seeing your post I tried to view your profile but found that it was a private profile, only viewable by friends. And, it instruct me to send a friend request. Why would I want to send you a friend request if I don't know anything about you? I don't care about your pictures, but I would like to know something about you. I would also send some messages back and forth before I would send a friend request. How can I ask to be your friend if I don't know anything about you?

This post was edited
RE:Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

I think people are not very much informative about their nudity...everyone has their own interests of this game.

I tried to communicate to many but as I m gay they were less interested to talk to me....

This post was edited

I agree sunlover, something is strange. But, I think it might be with your attitude. After seeing your post I tried to view your profile but found that it was a private profile, only viewable by friends. And, it instruct me to send a friend request. Why would I want to send you a friend request if I don't know anything about you? I don't care about your pictures, but I would like to know something about you. I would also send some messages back and forth before I would send a friend request. How can I ask to be your friend if I don't know anything about you?

People develop 'attitudes' when they get tired of being bombarded with fakes and phonies. If you have ever met anyone in real life from any site you will hear the same stories over again as to how many people who claim to be genuine nudists on sites such as this all turn out to have never ever experienced any aspect of nudism in real life.

If a person wants to get to know anyone then it is important to talk with them first. You might be surprised just how few here are real world genuine nudists. Genuine people share with those who are also genuine. Look around and see how many profiles are 'private' - especially female profiles and then perhaps ask why this is so. Either the female profiles are private because the few genuine women here are sick and tired of being bombarded by fakes or they are men posing as women.

BTW, I recently downloaded Skype as per the suggestion of one of them members here who initially sent friendly messages and appeared to want to engage in normal conversation. After Skype was set up, I contacted the member and received only two or three words total after trying to engage in conversation. This kind of nonsense gets old fast and is just another reason why real nudists develop 'attitudes'.

This post was edited
RE:Why do so many accept hundreds of 'friends' and then never speak to any of them?

Than why join here. I have the same issue. I think we're still in state of mind whether we should accept nudism or not.

This post was edited

When I get a friend request I accept it. Why not? Doesn't cost me a thing.
If they send a message I answer. Why not? Doesn't cost me a thing.
They just want to see my pictures? Why not? Doesn't cost me a thing.
I posted them.

This post was edited

Sunlover you still didn't answer my question. I have met several people from this site but don't believe we ever discussed the question like you have. As far as making friends on TN. I don't really care, to tell you the truth, if they are truly a nudists or just a person trying to see what they can see. My profile, including pictures, is open. I don't have a lot of friends on here because I like to review the other persons profile, and pictures if available, before I accept, or request, a friendship. And, if I don't think we would be a friend clothed as well as nude, I don't accept or request. However, the friends I do have I enjoy talking to whenever we are able to get together. I don't know if we could be friends, because I can't see anything about you. I'm not allowed to view your profile, until you approve of me. Well, that goes both ways. Until I can see something about you I can't tell if I even would want to try to be your friend.

This post was edited

Sunlover you still didn't answer my question. I have met several people from this site but don't believe we ever discussed the question like you have. As far as making friends on TN. I don't really care, to tell you the truth, if they are truly a nudists or just a person trying to see what they can see. My profile, including pictures, is open. I don't have a lot of friends on here because I like to review the other persons profile, and pictures if available, before I accept, or request, a friendship. And, if I don't think we would be a friend clothed as well as nude, I don't accept or request. However, the friends I do have I enjoy talking to whenever we are able to get together. I don't know if we could be friends, because I can't see anything about you. I'm not allowed to view your profile, until you approve of me. Well, that goes both ways. Until I can see something about you I can't tell if I even would want to try to be your friend.

Very well said.

This post was edited

Sunlover you still didn't answer my question.

I did indeed answer your question: "If a person wants to get to know anyone then it is important to talk with them first. "

We (meaning myself and others) actually had a conversation earlier today in real life about people who come to our local nudist venue. We have one older man (in his 80's) who only wants to talk about how much money he has and how much money he saves - b.o.r.i.n.g! The rest of us are friendly and outgoing people who talk openly about anything and everything and constantly welcome new people to the venue and make them feel welcome. We play chess, checkers, anything and everything and enjoy real life.

I again say that if you want to really know something about someone then start a conversation about something and find something that you mutually share in interest in. Get the conversation going.....give it a try........see what happens. This is different then 'cruising' profiles to see what someone writes or does not write in a profile.

So far you have asked me nothing and have not even attempted to send me a message. As for what is in profiles. most of the profiles are empty or full of falsehoods. You must know this. The real test of anyone is to engage in conversation and see what happens. If someone has nothing to say (such as the old man in real life that we see occassionally and is an unhappy person) then they will stay unhappy.

Heck, this forum is full of some very unhappy old men and who in real life wants to deal with that. No wonder they are here. Go out and enjoy life and have a laugh or two. Life is too short to invest much time in on line drama. The few good and honest people here will pop up and act genuine. The others.......well.........if someone has the time to waste.............

This post was edited

Sunlover you still didn't answer my question.I did indeed answer your question: "If a person wants to get to know anyone then it is important to talk with them first. "We (meaning myself and others) actually had a conversation earlier today in real life about people who come to our local nudist venue. We have one older man (in his 80's) who only wants to talk about how much money he has and how much money he saves - b.o.r.i.n.g! The rest of us are friendly and outgoing people who talk openly about anything and everything and constantly welcome new people to the venue and make them feel welcome. We play chess, checkers, anything and everything and enjoy real life.I again say that if you want to really know something about someone then start a conversation about something and find something that you mutually share in interest in. Get the conversation going.....give it a try........see what happens. This is different then 'cruising' profiles to see what someone writes or does not write in a profile.So far you have asked me nothing and have not even attempted to send me a message. As for what is in profiles. most of the profiles are empty or full of falsehoods. You must know this. The real test of anyone is to engage in conversation and see what happens. If someone has nothing to say (such as the old man in real life that we see occassionally and is an unhappy person) then they will stay unhappy.Heck, this forum is full of some very unhappy old men and who in real life wants to deal with that. No wonder they are here. Go out and enjoy life and have a laugh or two. Life is too short to invest much time in on line drama. The few good and honest people here will pop up and act genuine. The others.......well.........if someone has the time to waste.............
There will always be sad people in any interests you are involved in who think there is only one thing in their life to make it worth living such as in this case money, and to me collecting online friends for the sake of it is anther one as you most likely never met and in most cases never meet at all. Yes have some online pen palls, but just to collect them to look good to me is sad.

This post was edited