Advantages to having a membership to a nude resort you intend to visit?

We visited Lone Star Resort, loved it and intend to return as often as possible, but I'd like to hear from folks that are members of a resort if there is any real advantage. Looks to me like it would cost about $500 for both of us to join, and I think they want you to also be a member of AANR. If I attend about 8-10 times a year I think it would cost me around $400 or so.

Does that membership typically grant you entry to the grounds any time you want, with no additional fee?
Of course, the obvious answer is to contact the resort

This topic was edited
Advantages to having a membership to a nude resort you intend to visit?

Every nudist resort is different. Plus many have different membership levels. You are right, you have to contact Lone Star.
Buying a membership in AANR is one of the best deals around. They protect your rights to be a nudist in the US. Plus, in the last 5 years they have done more to show Americans that nudism is an activityfor normal people and is mainstream instead of something for aging hippies.
Now our resort is a vacation hotel, we have guests from around the world stay with us. We do not charge memberships. We operate just like a normal hotel.
MC, Terra Cotta Inn, Palm Springs, California
https://sunnyfun.com
https://terracottainn.blogspot.com

This post was edited
RE: Advantages to having a membership to a nude resort you intend to visit?

I have wondered about the club memberships--I am a member of AARN but still high if ur are RVing with joining a resort plus the parking fee, plus day charge plus hook ups. guess best to stay home and go hiking here in Montana and using my RV then.
There is some great sposts to hike up here and not run into others that might not be naked--or just have a bad attitude about it.

This post was edited

Most nudist parks (few are true resorts) have levels of membership.With a full membership, you no longer have to pay the daily grounds fees. When you visit several times during the year, it may pay for itself. Some parks require membership after a certain number of visits.
Joining AANR plus TNS helps keep our venues and possibly create more. In addition to getting discounts off grounds fees when you travel to various parks, both organization have arms that support education of our youth and have scholarships. Both have arms that help with Government Affairs. The more numbers we have, the more clout we have when anti-nudism bills are introduced into our legislatures.

This post was edited

Thanks! Clears up some of that for me!

This post was edited