Filling out profile

Why won't people fill out their profile? Nothing irks me more than checking out a person than finding out that they have not written anything in their about me section.

This topic was edited
RE: Filling out profile

Have to agree - always annoys me when i see a blank profile

This post was edited

Some sites need this information filled in before you can become a member so it will be good if this applies to this site as well.

This post was edited

Look around face book profiles, you will see some with a persons life history others with nothing.
People fill in what they feel comfortable with. Newcomers often start blank and expand as they feel less threatened, whilst others remain sceptical and give nothing away including not befriending others, posting photos, answering or making post. Many just use face book to read others posts and add their feelings by liking the posts.
Why should this site be different? Oh I know we don't have like or dislike button. But I wish we did have them.
I also feel sorry for you people who don't like blank profiles and continually condemned such members any chance you can. Same as people who want to ban non certified members from posting in forums, do it and watch the site die like clothes free forum.
I'll get off my soap box now.

This post was edited

Look around face book profiles, you will see some witha persons life history others with nothing.People fill in what they feel comfortable with. Newcomers oftenstart blank and expand as they feel less threatened, whilst othersremain sceptical and give nothing away including not befriendingothers, posting photos, answering or making post. Many justuse face book to read others posts and add their feelings by likingthe posts.Why should this site be different? Oh I know we don't have like ordislike button. But I wish we did have them.I also feel sorry for you people who don't like blank profiles andcontinually condemned such members any chance you can.Same as people who want to ban non certified members fromposting in forums, do it and watch the site die like clothes freeforum.I'll get off my soap box now.
(LIKE)

This post was edited

I understand the logic behind not wanting to fill out a bio...but a brief sketch will suffice. Giving out general information will help others on the site understand your likes and ideas; no life history is required.

This post was edited

.I also feel sorry for you people who don't like blank profiles and continually condemned such members any chance you can. Same as people who want to ban non certified members from posting in forums, do it and watch the site die like clothes free forum.Thank You for saying that. One of the two most wear me the hell out things drilled on here daily besides the forever erection baloney.

This post was edited

"I also feel sorry for you people who don't like blank profiles and continually condemned such members any chance you can. Same as people who want to ban non certified members from posting in forums, do it and watch the site die like clothes free forum. "
"Thank You for saying that. One of the two most wear me the hell out things drilled on here daily besides the forever erection baloney."It seems that the criticism is one sided. So many women (men posing as women) here have empty profiles and no one says anything about it. Yet, it's a very different set of standards for men. The sad thing here is that so many 'local' people will never respond to a civil messsage enquiring about an in person meetup at a safe local nudist venue. It is as if the majority are some kind of phony on-line only 'nudists' who are afraid of real world nudism. What's the point. Why not just be real. Instead of badgering people over trivial nonsense, why not respond to polite email and engage in some form of intelligent conversation to prove that the person is a real human being instead of some kind of uncivil savage.

This post was edited

I believe a lot of the people who post here are phony, not nudists.Most of the photos don't belong here either. If you look in theGallery, there are endless photos copied from sitesspecializingin pretty people with their clothes off.They aren't legit member photos. A newbie looks at thegallery and we look like we're a bunch of guys just intogawkingat pretty naked chicks (and handsome naked guys). Thisdoes not reflect the reality of nudism or of us, just afantasy.There are also endlessphotos borrowed from other nudistsites. Pretty sad that we can't generate enoughof our ownthat we end up filching from others. Rarely is there a picture onanother site that is so important that it needs to be shared.However, TN is what it is and isn't about to change. Just developyour own filter for who you friend and don't feed the trolls.Totally agree!

This post was edited

Look around face book profiles, you will see some with a persons life history others with nothing.People fill in what they feel comfortable with. Newcomers often start blank and expand as they feel less threatened, whilst others remain sceptical and give nothing away including not befriending others, posting photos, answering or making post. Many just use face book to read others posts and add their feelings by liking the posts.Why should this site be different? Oh I know we don't have like or dislike button. But I wish we did have them.I also feel sorry for you people who don't like blank profiles and continually condemned such members any chance you can. Same as people who want to ban non certified members from posting in forums, do it and watch the site die like clothes free forum.I'll get off my soap box now.What happened to CFF? I have been trying to log-in to it for a while now, and it won't let me. :-(

This post was edited

What happened to CFF? I have been trying to log-in to it for a while now, and it won't let me. :-(
I can log on to CFF but ive never been able to post. Emailed the problem but got no replies

This post was edited