RE: on the soap box

Many people make you feel only your photos are important and not you as a person. Especially if they are 'comfortable in your own skin' aka nude photos.

It's almost, if not, every day you get comments about how you look, comments about your body or unwanted messages like "hey sexy" ... That get's so tiring. It's makes you feel like an object instead of a person. I have feelings too.

My profile is not restricted so you can get to know me as a person, but I will always keep my photos for friends only because to me they are personal and I do not want to share them with just anyone. Naturists/Nudists or not.

This post was edited

Wolt_girl: So very true! Thank you for just being you! A wonderful person!

This post was edited

My profile is not restricted so you can get to know me as a person, but I will always keep my photos for friends only because to me they are personal and I do not want to share them with just anyone. Naturists/Nudists or not.

A prudent policy. I tried to make friends with someone with a restricted profile once (I saw a post on a forum that I thought was interesting), and I got an angry reply stating that they dont make friends with single men. How was I supposed to know that? Oh, it was in your profile? The one I couldnt read?

When encountering a new user (new to me, I mean), I do look at the pics. Mainly because it is just an extra bit of information. I glance through their feed and check their groups too, just out of curiosity. I go through the pictures of people from my area to see if I recognize the locations. It gives me something to talk to them about.

I get blocking pics. Too many goofballs on here who want to gawk and comment. Of course, if you set a pic to friends only, then you get the folks writing you who demand that you need nude pics to prove your nudist cred. You cant win, really.

This post was edited
RE:on the soap box

I basically agree, this is a nudist site, so why do people have blank profiles etc un here? They either simply shy and don't want their nude pics appear at unwanted places or they are just not what most of us would define as a nudist.
Nudism is so nice and exviting, but it could turn bad if folks take things in th wrong direction.

This post was edited

I have friend only and certified only so the blank profiles pervs are not scoping and downloading our pics.

This post was edited

I have friend only and certified only so the blank profiles pervs are not scoping and downloading our pics.

Don't fool yourself. There're certified perverts on the site too.

This post was edited