Valley View Recreation Club 3 days

I'm going to be at valley view recreation club for a 3 day overnight stay during their car show (August 12-14th) and I've never been there before. I like cars and bikes so it seemed like a good weekend to go and I'm looking forward to being able to spend 3 whole days naked without worrying about walking in front of a window or something, and being able to go outside.
What I would like to know is what the club like, like when I went to Lake O the Woods impromptu volleyball games in the pool where fairly common as an example? I'm also camping and other then a beach chair I'm curious what else I should bring or plan for? And lastly it would be cool to get to know some people on here in advance (if possible even via email, chat or some sort)?
I should clarify my last part only because its the Internet and I don't mean to insult anyone or make any assumptions but I consider myself a "True Nudist" so just want to make sure know one goes in assuming anything. Seeing how I'll be there for 3 days finding a couple people would be cool but whoever I can find Im sure I would appreciate the opportunity of getting to know you.
Did I mention how cool it will be for 3 days wearing nothing at all :-)

This topic was edited
RE: Valley View Recreation Club 3 days

Nice place, nice people, clean facilities. I've always found people to chat with there. Have fun!

This post was edited
RE:Valley View Recreation Club 3 days

My first time ever to a nudist resort was to Valley View. Loved it! Wish I could go more often.

This post was edited
RE:Valley View Recreation Club 3 days

When I camped out I made friends every time I stayed overnight, of course each time I did it was usually during a event such as there Car Show, Olympics and I think I'm forgetting one. But my point is they seemed to have a larger then normal crowd those weekends.

This post was edited