behind closed doors. If you truly believe your naked body is
acceptable to anybody, then you should be prepared to show it to
anybody, in real-life, or in print, or on the web. Hiding yourself
means you don't really believe what you say. Discuss
Rich.
https://www.naktiv.net

This topic was edited
RE: Nudity is truly ok (or not?)

Now people who hide their entire profile... those are the ones who make me suspcious.

If that remark was directed at me, then I have taken the hint and expanded upon the info in my profile. As far as I know my profile is not hidden, neither is my website (https://www.naktiv.net), and neither are naked photos of me and other people who believe naked activities are a belief system worth supporting.

Cheers.

Rich.

This post was edited

Ok, who ever said that people should be naked 100% of the time 24/7? If it was assumed that someone meant this by saying that nudity is ok obviously misunderstood. It's already been pointed out that privacy is a valid concern when it comes to being naked. But we can't make our own assumptions of why a person who says that nudity is ok but is not always naked. I believe in "freedom" but I believe that some people need to be in jail (as long as they have been given a fair trial).

My personal belief is that everyone is entitlted to "life, liberty and the persuit of happines" as long as it does not take away someone else's right for the same. That said, as a nudist I enjoy being naked only where it's legal and socially acceptable to be naked.

But let's face it, none of us would truely want to be naked all the time. It could actually get boring . . . eventually. One of the joys of getting naked is it's not something all of us get to do every day.

This post was edited

newdinfl i disagree i enjoy being nude the majority of the time and usuallly only dresss if i have to go out, of course i'm retired so thats a factor too, i would love to move to a nudist resort and be nude more of the time actually if a city in america becomes a nude sanction city i'm moving there. i also know that just because someone doesn't post nude pictures of themselves doesn't make them less of a nudist you have to factor in their jobs or their positon in the community or other factors, me i'm retired and don't really care what others think.

This post was edited

Your post would have more validity if you had a profile picture, were a certified TN member and seemed less like spamming for your website.

This post was edited
RE: Reply

Richinud...get certified, post a picture of yourself THEN comment...be real...later

This post was edited

Now people who hide their entire profile... those are the ones who make me suspcious.If that remark was directed at me, then I have taken the hint and expanded upon the info in my profile. As far as I know my profile is not hidden, neither is my website (https://www.naktiv.net), and neither are naked photos of me and other people who believe naked activities are a belief system worth supporting.Cheers.Rich.

Rich, Your profile is not filled out.

This post was edited