RE: Sleeping naked!

People don't walk about in the daytime wearing bedsheets and blankets, so why would anyone wear clothes when in bed.So funny lol

This post was edited

I end up traveling a lot for conferences etc and often sharing a room. When I do share a room one of the first things I tell my roomie (male) is that I hope they don't mind but I always sleep naked and I hope it doesn't bother them. I have never had a negative experience and I would say that most of the time they end up relaxing about there own nudity and usually sleeping naked also. Anyone else had this experience? Also do you know if any of your friends sleep naked?Zach

I always sleep naked it's healthier freedom my wifed did to I'm windowernow and still sleep naked do most houseworkknude

This post was edited

I always like sleeping naked when possible. When I first started dating my partner, he wasn't a fan at all. He used to go to bed with underwear, shorts, AND a shirt! I couldn't tell if he wanted to sleep or go do yard work! Slowly but surely I got him to get more comfortable with his body...he started sleeping with just undies and a shirt, then just undies, and now its pretty much standard that we sleep naked together. No convincing necessary! He's now not much of a fan of sleeping with undies!
I've even gotten him to participate with me at the nude beach! Progress! :D

This post was edited

The best thing i can do with out any questions or problems from anyone. i can't sleep well if i dont sleep naked

This post was edited

Same here. I sleep so much better when I'm nude and the room is cold with lots of blankets covering me.

This post was edited

Its a tad cool where I am staying presently so I was wearing a shirt and shorts whist relaxing and working on my tablet.
I had to get my phone off the side table which required me to slide across the bed.
That was OK but i found out why I sleep nude and am nude as much as I can.
The clothes I was wearing wouldn't slide with me, the grabbed and pulled and restricted my movement and what would have been so easy nude was a great challenge clothed.
Nudism total freedom. Mind, body and soul.

This post was edited

I have never let the people I have shared a room with know that sleep naked. I wait until I'm under the covers and the lights go out and slide off my shorts.

This post was edited

People don't walk about in the daytime wearing bedsheets and blankets, so why would anyone wear clothes when in bed.So funny lol...unless you're Muslim and/or Arab.

This post was edited

It's never even a passing thought, it's always a given we will sleep naked when traveling or staying over at someones place. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

This post was edited

I too do a lot of travel in my job and at times need to bunk with others. I also tell them I'm a nudist and they've never even questioned me. Most of the guys I've bunked with are straight and they don't mind me being gay. Many of them also get undressed and comment that they wish they could go nude around their own homes. Go figure!

This post was edited