Sleeping naked!

I end up traveling a lot for conferences etc and often sharing a room. When I do share a room one of the first things I tell my roomie (male) is that I hope they don't mind but I always sleep naked and I hope it doesn't bother them. I have never had a negative experience and I would say that most of the time they end up relaxing about there own nudity and usually sleeping naked also. Anyone else had this experience? Also do you know if any of your friends sleep naked?
Zach

This topic was edited
RE: Sleeping naked!

have not roomed with a workmate in many years. But when i travel i often end up with random roomies and i openly sleep nude in front of them. that has worked fine until my most recent trip. there were 3 of us single guys. the norm is rotate who has the single and who shares as we switch hotels. we did that for the first 3 or 4 hotels , but after that the other 2 guys opted to give me the solo room all the time. When i asked why they said snoring and .... then did not say nudity, but sort of implied it. Oh well. I got my own room, kept my odd hours and did not disturb them. But on other trips guys have not complained. One even joined me nude most of the time, in fact even sleeping nude for the first time in his life.

This post was edited

I love that the one guy joined you and even slept nude for the first time ever. That's great. Must have been a good bonding experience. Guys can be so insecure about their sexuality, mix that with social norms regarding nude bodies you have a lovely prude stew.

This post was edited

I always sleep naked, but then again, I usually travel alone :(

This post was edited

I always sleep naked at home, but if I have to share a room, I wear a tshirt and some undies... but I take off my undies when I'm under the sheets.

This post was edited

Traveling with others I won't necessarily interact with them nude, but don't hesitate at all to undress, put away my clothes, and go to bed. Have never had the slightest issue.

This post was edited

I end up traveling a lot for conferences etc and often sharing a room. When I do share a room one of the first things I tell my roomie (male) is that I hope they don't mind but I always sleep naked and I hope it doesn't bother them. I have never had a negative experience and I would say that most of the time they end up relaxing about there own nudity and usually sleeping naked also. Anyone else had this experience? Also do you know if any of your friends sleep naked?ZachWhat a brilliant strategy. I have never known quite how to tackle this, although I have devised some ridiculous 'accidental' strategies to introduce my nudity into the room (none of which i have tried...probably for the best). Why not simply be upfront and matter of fact. Simple is always best.

This post was edited

I would say you would be quite fun to travel on business with! Most of my travel has been by myself. I would delight in traveling with someone new that I had never met and was able to get naked with.... nice way to bond and build a friendship....

This post was edited

i always sleep nude. recently i was in shared accommodation and found i had another bloke and his girlfriend in my room. she asked if it would be a problem if she had her laptop on, i said no problems, oh, and by the way, i sleep naked, hope that isnt a problem. when i returned to go to bed, she had dragged her bedding out into the lounge/kitchen part of the hut. turns out she hadnt been allocatted to that room, think they had swapped rooms so the two couples could be together. harley

This post was edited

i always sleep nude. recently i was in shared accommodation and found i had another bloke and his girlfriend in my room. she asked if it would be a problem if she had her laptop on, i said no problems, oh, and by the way, i sleep naked, hope that isnt a problem. when i returned to go to bed, she had dragged her bedding out into the lounge/kitchen part of the hut. turns out she hadnt been allocatted to that room, think they had swapped rooms so the two couples could be together. harleyI started sleeping naked around 12 when mom told us it was OK because we had no a/c during the hot Summer nights.

This post was edited

People don't walk about in the daytime wearing bedsheets and blankets, so why would anyone wear clothes when in bed.

This post was edited