Looking for Two True Nudist Room Mates in Cathedral City

I am looking for two true nudist males to share my 1,900 sq ft manufactured home in Cathedral City, CA, (Palm Springs). Sexual orientation does not matter to me. In my household, clothing is only optional for guests, so we live the nudist lifestyle year 'round, inside and out. Both room mates have found love and are moving (or have already moved out), so both rooms will be available November 1, 2016. If you are interested and would like more information, please send me an email to rollerboy_1979@yahoo.com
Stay naked!
John

This topic was edited
RE: Looking for Two True Nudist Room Mates in Cathedral City

How much is the tent?

This post was edited
RE: Looking for Two True Nudist Room Mates in Cathedral City

I am looking for two true nudist males to share my 1,900 sq ft manufactured home in Cathedral City, CA, (Palm Springs). Sexual orientation does not matter to me. In my household, clothing is only optional for guests, so we live the nudist lifestyle year 'round, inside and out. Both room mates have found love and are moving (or have already moved out), so both rooms will be available November 1, 2016. If you are interested and would like more information, please send me an email to rollerboy_1979@yahoo.comStay naked!John
I mean rent

This post was edited