Free Range Naturism

When we vacation, etc., we leave the house nude get to our destination, ramble and return nude. We may quickly dress as we stop for gas, or an eat out along the road. There is rarely a resort for a destination. We spend MOST of our time liberated from clothing. We call it free range naturism. We have done this for many years, now.
Socially, we visit friends, parties, a spiritual sweat, invite friends over and on and on.
I have created a website devoted to free range naturism, explaining how we do it. There are many stories/trip reports and each holds a tidbit of a lesson and encouragement as we learn it. Each story has many pictures, so it is a bit like a naturist's Arizona Highways magazine.
TheFreeRangeNaturist.org
Jbee

This topic was edited
RE:Free Range Naturism

One of the best (if not *the* best) naturist blogs out there, each installment a delightful travelogue in prose and pictures of (mostly) little-known south-west backcountry destinations. Very enjoyable; highly recommended.

This post was edited

At the usual apartment we rent on the Canary Islands I would always leave naked for my nude cycle rides and sometimes not take any clothing with me so that I was out and about without any means to cover up for two or three hours. On most of the occasions where I have taken shorts in my backpack I have note used them.
There is a selection of videos I have made of naked cycling here.

This post was edited

One of the best (if not *the* best) naturist blogs out there, each installment a delightful travelogue in prose and pictures of (mostly) little-known south-west backcountry destinations. Very enjoyable; highly recommended.

Hear, hear. I fully agree that JB and DF present the best of naturism.

This post was edited