when a mate is reluctant??????

I will tell you now that when my wife and I went to our first "outing" at a resort, she tool her bottom undies off and her bra but left a tee on
as we were given a friendly tour. In about an hour, she was just as naked as when she was born and loving it.
SHE and well as I, learned that all the fine nudists out there were not interested in your breast size or your mid-rib bulges or anything else you had to show. It was you willingness to speak kindly and politely and enjoy the nudity. We are glad we started this part of our life.
Looking forward to making friends and getting naked.

This topic was edited
RE: when a mate is reluctant??????

My is so reluctant that she has problems going nude here in the house. Me, imediately when I arrive home, off come all the clothing. I so much wish I could convince her to attend a nudist facility. She is so self concious about her body. She is from the Philippines and tells me when she was a child her parents taught school up in the moutains and the indigenous people were basically nude therefore her and one of her younger brothers would be nude with the children. I just wish I knew what to do.

This post was edited

your right. About the Vit. D.....she goes to a tanning salon but I can't as i get a rash when i do and the sun burns me up so Im kind of stuck in a pale situation. Oh well...Ill get through it and so will all the other nudists I come across.
Tell your wife that it is no different than being naked at home with you. Don't think about others seeing you. they could care less what you look like or what shows. They are interested on what is on the "inside'. She will love the exper. and will want to go back too.
Maybe a place like Woodlot would work for the first time. Earlier this month, there was only 7 of us there.
Tell Mrs. that she is welcome to become a true nudist....like we are. Show her this comp. site and the webcam and pics etc.
Let her see my entries too,. Ill be adding more taken at Woodlot. Camera is welcome there with respect to others.

This post was edited

Hey, Hey, don't pick on the poor guy! It took me three years before overflight control would allow the 727's to fly over where I live! I used to be a beacon, but I'd blind the pilot and co-pilot at any less than 30,000 feet! I'm now proud to say I'm "off-white"!
It's hard to explain "off-white" when you are filling out a job application, they don't give you that option. Kinda the way there is no "yes" answer to the sex question!
j

This post was edited

The thing I find that works with body concious people is patience. Everytime you see them, tell them how beautiful you find them and every time you see them nude, more of the same....without over doing it. When you see them you say, "God, you are so gorgous, I'm so lucky to have you."or if they comment on your looks you reply, "No, you are the good looking one in this relationship." After awhile refer to them as , hello beautiful, gorgous, sexy. Whatever. After awhile they will be more accepting to be nude around you and less concious. However, when they are nude, never, ever draw attention to their nudity, only comment in an intimate way, like a whisper or something. By drawing attention to it out loud, it could back fire and make them more self concious, even though they look great. Then after that, it's a small leap to social nudism. The key is not to push it on them, but to get them to accept that they are beautiful in their own right. Once they can accept themselves, then they may take the leap into going to the resorts and what not (lol...though I have yet to have a g/f go that far, nude around the house and that's it). Like I said though, the key is patience, it isn't going to happen over night. It could take months or even years, but it's still the best way to do it. If people try to force the issue they could become resentful and may even leave you. lol...And we don't want that. ;)

That's been my experience at least, I'm currently seeing a filipina and being from the conservative culture that she's from, she was very concious. It's taken a long time, but now she is much more relaxed about being nude with me and even talking about going to beaches (though only with me in the nud). So, those of you with reluctant partners there's hope, it just takes patience and time is all.

This post was edited

i agree! being nude brings the real us out! i have not found too many nudist that i have to leave wondering what i did or say. although i have been nude in the home for the past five years my wife chooses not to join. we have gone to c/o resorts and lodges but she never minded being around others nude. she enjoys the company of other nudist that have come to visit us in the home. if she would lose her inhibitions i think she would enjoy it.

This post was edited

And just as an aside.....I was sooooo very aware of every flaw of my body, from the cellulite to the stretch marks to the scars from numerous operations, to the flabby skin from massive weight loss.....but do you know what? Not once have I seen the perfect body at our club or any of the other clubs we have visited.....There is no perfect body, I have finally discovered that....start at being nude together at home, lock the doors pull the curtains and just enjoy each other's nakedness, build up the trust from there, perhaps you could even venture out into your backyard, make it fun pack a picnic lunch, spread a blanket down and enjoy the sunshine,gentle gentle little wee steps towards perhaps a day visit to a club close by. Just my humble thoughts but I do so hope it helps.
do so hope it helps!!!!!! ....Jackie, that was,.......BLOODY BRILLIANT! .......well, very, very good anyway :) hehe, If we could get more ladies like you, to post testimonials like that, it would be such a big help to an awful lot of wives, and frustrated guys. I always tell guys to try to introduce their wives to a female naturist.
It's such a shame, I am convinced that 99% of the population would love naturism, if only we could get them to try it! :(

Thanks again Jackie, nice one!

You will find more guys in the same boat here in this group.

Married But Spouse Not Into it.

This post was edited

Some of these body painting pics are amazing, I wonder if that could be another way to introduce a reluctant partner? hehe, .....It could work! :)

This post was edited

Sheri, you are very wise. I am going to take this advice and give it to some friends that have expressed an interest, but are somewhat reluctant. Thanks.

This post was edited

This is the thread I could't find the first time :(

I thought for you chaps, I would write this quick rhyme,
To help her to see, that it IS not a crime.
Perhaps she will stay, to read a short verse,
Before the chance goes, in that ride in the hearse.

Ours is a short journey, too soon it will end,
Try every thing once, I speak as a friend.
There's a far bigger picture, than the one that you see,
Trust in your mate, for he knows you can be,

Even more happy, than you are to-day,
Hundreds of thousands, have now seen the way.
An open mind, is a valuable thing,
So give him a chance, and you'll see much within.

So this thought would never, have entered your head,
And you say that you would, rather be dead?
Well let me assure, that there is nothing rude,
And the Naturist way, is a long way from crude.

Thousands have felt, like you do right now,
Just take it slow, and you will see how,
Your life can be better, you more fulfilled,
Your confidence higher, I KNOW you'll be thrilled.

I guess honesty is, the number one word,
And to think it disgusting, is frankly absurd.
To be "at one" with nature, is magic indeed,
If you never go there, your life you'll impede.

For sadly you never, will truly be free,
With open eyes, you'll be amazed what you see,
The feeling of freedom, is hard to describe
Don't let prejudice win, don't YOU be denied.

Feel the fear and do it anyway!

You'll be Sooooooooooooo glad you did!

Trust me! ....I'm a doctor! hehe!

Phil.

(Your resident,
wise old man :)

This post was edited

you find a new mate, right? :)

This post was edited