meeting other nudists locally

I live here in Angels Camp California and I'm just wondering if there are any individuals in this area who are nudists and I can relate to them. There's a lot of open areas nearby in the mountains where I like to hike nude and just looking for people nearby who like to do the same thing.

This topic was edited
RE: meeting other nudists locally

I live here in Angels Camp California and I'm just wondering if there are any individuals in this area who are nudists and I can relate to them. There's a lot of open areas nearby in the mountains where I like to hike nude and just looking for people nearby who like to do the same thing.WISH WAS ON THAT COAST LIKE SOUND OPN MOUNTAIN HIKIN --BUTT IM N GA LOV B FRIENDS N CHAT SUMTIMES

This post was edited

I live here in Angels Camp California and I'm just wondering if there are any individuals in this area who are nudists and I can relate to them. There's a lot of open areas nearby in the mountains where I like to hike nude and just looking for people nearby who like to do the same thing.I was gonna say to try and check out the TN forums and groups for people to network with near you, but with such an empty profile you are not gonna have much luck. Hope you have a good evening. Hawk

This post was edited

Can't understand why people with blank profiles think everyone is going to swarm to them like flies on sugar. Some basic information might help. Does Angles Camp have a Zip Code?

This post was edited
RE:meeting other nudists locally

kAm in Palmdale area. Like nude hiking. bbq etc

This post was edited

Hi. Greg in Pearblossom. I too am having trouble meeting other nudists in he area. Keep posting.

This post was edited

Hello. I am in phoenix, az so a little ways from your location, but always nice to meet other nudists.

I live here in Angels Camp California and I'm just wondering if there are any individuals in this area who are nudists and I can relate to them. There's a lot of open areas nearby in the mountains where I like to hike nude and just looking for people nearby who like to do the same thing.

This post was edited

I'm about 25-30 minutes north of you on Highway 49. Plenty of places around here to be nude. However, wife and I pretty much just stay nude at home now since we have plenty of land.

Laguna Del Sol is just over an hour's drive from you (and me) and is one of the nicest nudist resorts in the country.

This post was edited

That's nice, not far away at all. I usually go to shangri la and that is about 40 minutes from my house. If ever up to hang out would be fun

I'm about 25-30 minutes north of you on Highway 49. Plenty of places around here to be nude. However, wife and I pretty much just stay nude at home now since we have plenty of land.Laguna Del Sol is just over an hour's drive from you (and me) and is one of the nicest nudist resorts in the country.

This post was edited

That's nice, not far away at all. I usually go to shangri la and that is about 40 minutes from my house. If ever up to hang out would be fun.

Shangri La is a LONG way from the original post author and me. Good luck in your search for nearby friends to join you there.

This post was edited