New Nudist Couple Saying Hello

Moving to Australia next year if all goes to plan. Hopefully we find some good spots! :O
Don't have much to say; just exploring.
Namaste

This topic was edited
RE: New Nudist Couple Saying Hello

I spent a few months in Australia. There are definitely more opportunities for nudity than in the USA. I was very close to emigrating there, but didn't quite make it happen. Enjoy.

This post was edited
RE: New Nudist Couple Saying Hello

I spent a few months in Australia. There are definitely more opportunities for nudity than in the USA. I was very close to emigrating there, but didn't quite make it happen. Enjoy.

This post was edited
d

gudday, what part of aussie you coming to? not sure that there is more opportunity to go nude here than the usa? as a couple you shouldnt have any problem visiting resorts, a lot of them make it difficult for single males. depending where you go there are quite a few clothing optional beaches around. None in Queensland, but there are a few camp grounds/resort up there. regards harley

This post was edited
RE: d

We've visited Australia a number of times and always found some good places to be nude at. In urban areas we enjoyed the nudist beaches around Sydney and met some great people at Swanbourne in Perth in particular. Away from settlements both on the coast and in the bush we found great spots to camp nude for several days at a time. Some of the beaches are so big that you're very likely to find somewhere without anyone else, even if there are others nearby we soon realised that we were not the only nudists around.
The advantage that Australia has is that its so big with a small population compared to Europe for instance.

This post was edited
RE:New Nudist Couple Saying Hello

Well, I'm an ozzie and I read about the nudist opportunities in the USA with much envy!!!! While Australia is vast and has kilometre after kilometre of deserted beaches (which, of course, become nudist beaches when you strip off!) it doesn't have the huge nudist resort infrastructure of the USA.
Of the Australian states, Queensland,which arguably should have the best nude beaches (it straddles the tropic of capricorn so it's warmer!) has NO legal nude beaches and indeed, the one beach which has been unofficially nude for decades (Alexandra Bay on the Sunshine Coast, about 150km north of the capital Brisbane) has recently become the target of an arsehole cop with a bee in his bonnet has started arresting nudists for no other reason than he's an arsehole. There are several privately owned "resorts" (some very basic!) in the state,
NSW, the most populous state, has about a dozen legal nude beaches (three in Sydney) and most spread up the north coast towards Queensland. One, Belongil Beach near Byron Bay is only about 100km from the Queensland border and is regularly used by Queenslanders who don't want to risk getting busted!
The other states have a few legal and quasi-legal nude beaches, with Western Australia probably the best with two legal beaches in the state capital (Perth) and many others as you go north. Cable Beach in Broome is legendary - where else can you go nude camel riding at sunset!!!
I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the picture. Welcome to Oz and remember, our seasons are opposite to the northern hemisphere (It's currently new years day and I'm sitting at home very comfortably nude - it's about 25 degrees (75F) today but the last few days have been in the 35-40 range (95-105F). Enjoy!

This post was edited
RE:New Nudist Couple Saying Hello

Gyday mate, I live in Far north Queensland there is a nudist beach north of cairns Buchans point, yes its supposedly illegal in Queensland but the cops don't bother anymore. Also a small beach near Mission Beach same deal cops don't care. I go to both nude regularly and in 20 years never seen a cop.

This post was edited