Would nudism get you bored of seeing the opposite sex?

Making love is all about sensuality and attraction...at least for the most part. Would making you "see enough" lose the "attraction factor? or is it something else that would draw you back?

This topic was edited
RE: Would nudism get you bored of seeing the opposite sex?

I don't think so. I think nudity and sexuality are two distinct and separate entities. Sure, getting naked can be a turn-on to people but you can say the same thing about seeing bikinis at the beach. Do you get bored of seeing women in bikinis?
Moreexamples: a man's chest and women's legs. Men go bare chested everywhere but womendon't seem to have lost interest in a man's chest. We can see sexy legs everywhere but are you bored of women's legs? I know I'm not! LOL

This post was edited

Making love is all about sensuality and attraction...at least for the most part. Would making you "see enough" lose the "attraction factor? or is it something else that would draw you back?
Are you kidding?

This post was edited

Making love is all about sensuality and attraction...at least for the most part.
True enough.
Would making you "see enough" lose the "attraction factor? or is it something else that would draw you back?
I'm pretty sure most people are not that shallow.

This post was edited
Would nudism get you bored of seeing the opposite sex?

My GF and I go to our nudist retreat every chance we can, and seeing her there and seeing other people there has no impact on my attraction to her. In factafter being with her nude all day and not being able to "be with her" intimately, to me makes it even more intense when we are are alone. There is a total distinction between Sex and Being nude, and since the being nude part is not sexual it does not impact the sexual attraction. It is something you just have toexperiencefor it to make sense. I have tried on several occasions to tell a few of my friends that being nude and seeing theopposite sex in a "non-sexual"environment is not sexually stimulating...and they just laugh and say "yea, whatever" but it is totally true, and your brain will not becomedesensitizedto the opposite sex. but ... since it goesagainstall our brainwashing about sex and nudity its something you just have toexperience toknow its true, because until you experience it you will always have that voice in the back of your head saying "yea right... whatever". Before my first social nude experience I used to have the same thoughts.

This post was edited

My GF and I go to our nudist retreat every chance we can, and seeing her there and seeing other people there has no impact on my attraction to her. In factafter being with her nude all day and not being able to "be with her" intimately, to me makes it even more intense when we are are alone. There is a total distinction between Sex and Being nude, and since the being nude part is not sexual it does not impact the sexual attraction. It is something you just have toexperiencefor it to make sense. I have tried on several occasions to tell a few of my friends that being nude and seeing theopposite sex in a "non-sexual"environment is not sexually stimulating...and they just laugh and say "yea, whatever" but it is totally true, and your brain will not becomedesensitizedto the opposite sex. but ... since it goesagainstall our brainwashing about sex and nudity its something you just have toexperience toknow its true, because until you experience it you will always have that voice in the back of your head saying "yea right... whatever". Before my first social nude experience I used to have the same thoughts.

Nicely said, Upstate!

Jen

This post was edited

Why do so many people want to place NATURISM & SEX in the same basket? seeing another person no matter what gender they are is a delight to see another who enjoys the clothes free lifestyle, and not as as sex object or have any bareing on sexual attration to become a conquest, No seeing a member of the opposite sex does not bore me in any way, they are seen as a fellow naturist enjoying the clothes free lifestyle same as me.

This post was edited

One of the life-guards at my gym once told me that he was getting immune to seeing the bikinis. I haven't found that myself yet, but then I only go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week and do not spend 30 or 40 hours a week there like he did. He was a bit strange anyway - a life guard who doesn't like swimming?

This post was edited

Blind people havesex. Sexual cues aren't necessarily visual.

This post was edited