RE: Am I a nudust?

so did you go? i would think your wife could stay partially dressed (bikini bottom?) at the nude beach and if she feels comfortable than get naked. My ex used to feel all the men were watching her at Haulover (they were), so she would keep her bottoms on. No reason for your wifey not to go and enjoy the day with you..As for neighbors looking in your house, they would be "peeping toms" which is illegal. It's your house, be naked in it. If you are in the yard naked, than just make sure it is private...

David, People can remain clothed at a nude beach. There are people at Haulover, ie. who do until they are comfortable.

In several US states, if you can be seen in your home from the public right of way, it's not legal.

This post was edited

so did you go?

We haven't yet made it our to a beach or resort, but that's primarily due to other obligations and opportunities rather than a hesitancy to go. We've been house-sitting for our vacationing next door neighbors who have a beautiful pool and spa in their back yard which is totally private. We've now spent two weekends and every weekday evening last week taking advantage of that privacy swimming, sunning, and soaking nude. And it's not ended when we leave the pool. We've been making dinner and doing dishes and just generally spending as much time as possible naked at home as well. My wife has taken to it like a duck to water and went from timidly agreeing to try a resort with me to being positively intrigued and excited to go. Her only request is that we start at a strictly couples and women only resort. She even suggested that we change plans we have to spend her birthday this weekend in a suite at a 5-star hotel in San Diego and instead go to a nude resort! Alas, the resort of choice was booked since it was so last-minute, but I suspect we will be making plans for another weekend get-away very soon.

This post was edited

After you go , you are going to look back and wonder what was I afraid of. Also why did I wait so long to enjoy the freedom that I feel. Wishing you the best on what ever you do.

This post was edited
RE: Am I a nudist?

I have always been a home nudist; could never get the courage to go to a resort or beach (until yesterday). I went to a nudist resort near me, and thouroughly enjoyed it. I was definitely nervous at first, but after getting to the pool area and talking with other nudists, I was very comfortable. Everyone treats you the same, and it's a great experience.

Welcome to our world

This post was edited