Best way to have nude photos

In looking at various profiles, I see many photos of people nude. My wife and I have been to several nude resorts and there's always rules about photographs. We could take some at home, but I don't want to take nude photos just for the sake of having nude photos. Essentially, I don't sit around and take photos of ourselves with clothes on so I wouldn't take nude photos either. I would prefer to have photos taken in a more natural setting, like hanging out at the pool, playing volleyball or petanque, just like when we are on vacation at any other place.
Is that even possible, and if so, what is the best way to do this? We are going on the Bare Necessities cruise in February and would like photo memories from there also. Anyone have any idea?
Thanks,Jeff

This topic was edited
RE: Best way to have nude photos

In looking at various profiles, I see many photos of people nude. My wife and I have been to several nude resorts and there's always rules about photographs. We could take some at home, but I don't want to take nude photos just for the sake of having nude photos. Essentially, I don't sit around and take photos of ourselves with clothes on so I wouldn't take nude photos either. I would prefer to have photos taken in a more natural setting, like hanging out at the pool, playing volleyball or petanque, just like when we are on vacation at any other place.Is that even possible, and if so, what is the best way to do this? We are going on the Bare Necessities cruise in February and would like photo memories from there also. Anyone have any idea?Thanks,JeffI would contact Bare Necessities cruises.
Explain your preferences.
I doubt very much you are the one and only person who prefers natural photos.

This post was edited

In looking at various profiles, I see many photos of people nude. My wife and I have been to several nude resorts and there's always rules about photographs. We could take some at home, but I don't want to take nude photos just for the sake of having nude photos. Essentially, I don't sit around and take photos of ourselves with clothes on so I wouldn't take nude photos either. I would prefer to have photos taken in a more natural setting, like hanging out at the pool, playing volleyball or petanque, just like when we are on vacation at any other place.Is that even possible, and if so, what is the best way to do this? We are going on the Bare Necessities cruise in February and would like photo memories from there also. Anyone have any idea?Thanks,JeffI would contact Bare Necessities cruises.
Explain your preferences.
I doubt very much you are the one and only person who prefers natural photos.
Have one one or two of your shipmates take as many or a few nude pictures of you guys. Then you will decide which ones to post :)

This post was edited

In looking at various profiles, I see many photos of people nude. My wife and I have been to several nude resorts and there's always rules about photographs. We could take some at home, but I don't want to take nude photos just for the sake of having nude photos. Essentially, I don't sit around and take photos of ourselves with clothes on so I wouldn't take nude photos either. I would prefer to have photos taken in a more natural setting, like hanging out at the pool, playing volleyball or petanque, just like when we are on vacation at any other place.Is that even possible, and if so, what is the best way to do this? We are going on the Bare Necessities cruise in February and would like photo memories from there also. Anyone have any idea?Thanks,JeffThere are area's on the ship where it is a no photo zone and then places you can. In 2015 there was even a photography class on board.

This post was edited

In looking at various profiles, I see many photos of people nude. My wife and I have been to several nude resorts and there's always rules about photographs. We could take some at home, but I don't want to take nude photos just for the sake of having nude photos. Essentially, I don't sit around and take photos of ourselves with clothes on so I wouldn't take nude photos either. I would prefer to have photos taken in a more natural setting, like hanging out at the pool, playing volleyball or petanque, just like when we are on vacation at any other place.Is that even possible, and if so, what is the best way to do this? We are going on the Bare Necessities cruise in February and would like photo memories from there also. Anyone have any idea?Thanks,JeffThere are area's on the ship where it is a no photo zone and then places you can. In 2015 there was even a photography class on board.
The no photo zone will be around the main pool. Anywhere else you are expected to make sure anyone that is in your camera's viewfinder consents to being photographed. For this reason, pictures against the railing with the ocean as a backdrop are popular.

This post was edited

Contact the cruise social director. I bet they will offer a large group photo shoot for anyone wanting to partake. Otherwise make some friends and let them take some photos on the bow and other fun places.

This post was edited

Contact the cruise social director. I bet they willoffer a large group photo shoot for anyone wanting to partake.Otherwise make some friends and let them take some photos on thebow and other fun places.
Bare Necessities already does a group photo which you can purchase
at the photo desk just like any of the other pictures the cruise
line takes (embarkation, dining room, etc). Theoretically you can
also go up to any of the ship photographers taking portraits and
get one done nude, although I've never seen anyone doing it.
Getting someone to take a picture with your phone/camera shouldn't
be a problem as long as you make sure the area behind you doesn't
have any people that don't want to be in the picture (and you aren't in the no photo zone). The bow would
be a great picture spot, but I don't remember if this ship (the
Carnival Pride) allows guests out to that part of the ship.

This post was edited