RE: Circumcision information/discussion sites

here is a yahoo group that is very active. over 3000 members. Great information on getting an adult circumcision plus more info and references,
Pat

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Inter-Circ/info

This post was edited

xat.com/circumcision also xat.com/circappreciation also xat.com/femcirc are all live chat sites.Thank you looks like a good place :-)

This post was edited

I always find cuttingclub a bit boring: you have to make 1-to-1 contact. A discussion/message board and a chatroom would make it much better. I have made a few friends there, though.It would be good to have an interactive website for circumcised guys.Yes that would be really good.
Like you I do chat to a few guys on there, shame it's not a more modern site
I used to follow a few circumcision groups on Yahoo but I found it a nightmare to use
Yes, Yahoo is a pain. I used to belong to all kinds of interest groups on Yahoo, then they did something to the platform and it now refuses to let me e-mail direct, and the redesigned group web-pages are hopeless.
I was chatting with some other friends yesterday, and they all agreed we need an English expanded version of CC. Just need to find someone to set it up and run it!

This post was edited

xat.com/circumcision ...I do go there occasionally, but it has some very creepy people on it. As it's free to use and you hide behind a screen name (which you can change as often as you want), you can be who you like.

This post was edited

xat.com/circumcision ...I do go there occasionally, but it has some very creepy people on it. As it's free to use and you hide behind a screen name (which you can change as often as you want), you can be who you like.

Yes I know what you mean, I tried it for a little while but don't anymore.
There's a new app called Cluster where groups can be set up to share photos and nudity is allowed. People can comment on photos but sadly doesn't seem to be a personal messaging option

This post was edited

Cirbear, are you aware of any groups on Cluster on the subject of circumcision? If you should find any please post links here. Thanks.

This post was edited