Photos on profile page

Why aren't my photos showing on my profile page? I can see them on my home page.

This topic was edited
RE: Photos on profile page

Why aren't my photos showing on my profile page? I can see them on my home page.They need to be approved my management first. Sometimes it takes a couple of days. Hawk

This post was edited

It's been more than a week. Anyone know how to contact admins directly? I paid for premium and can't even post photos, I want my money back.

This post was edited

Check you have all your settings correct on your profile page. Also,have youread all the rules about posting photos, to be sure they are suitable for this site.

This post was edited

All settings are correct. Now most of my pics have been deleted with no explaination, and the one's they didn't delete STILL aren't on my profile. I'll just ask for a refund, thanks anyway.

This post was edited

This site does have a bug. If the picture is too big (greater than a megabyte) you don't get an error and the picture does not get uploaded.
Bob

This post was edited

This site does have a bug. If the picture is too big (greater than a megabyte) you don't get an error and the picture does not get uploaded.BobContact TT1 and TT2 directly and see what's up.

This post was edited

Next time I have a picture to post, I'll do some screen captures and send a report.
Thanks
Bob

This post was edited
RE:Photos on profile page

Something else that is annoying with photos currently is being notified on my profile feed that **** has uploaded new photos, then navigating to their page to find that approval of them is still pending and you can't view them. I've remembered a few times to try and see them a few days later, often they are still waiting for approval. It would not be difficult to sync the feed notifications for when they have been approved. As it is currently its possible that a lot of uploads are not being seen by friends of that person, which makes it hardly worth uploading new photos now.

As for comments about most of the bugs being fixed, I disagree. I keep seeing ones that were there many weeks ago, plus new ones. For example, the ability to edit your own posts in groups and the main forum has been removed and then it re-appears several days later on multiple occasions.

This post was edited
RE:Photos on profile page

I hope the rules on posting photos on this site are put more clear as they were on the old site such as having your face viable if you want to do a full frontal etc.

This post was edited