Brrrrrr

Its that time of year again when the heavy clothes come on.But it doesn't mean we can't continue to chat on skype or otherprogram I'm fred6534 on skype don't be shy...Have a great day

This topic was edited
RE: Brrrrrr

Move further South! We're still in mild temperatures, no clothing needed, in central Texas.

This post was edited

North Yorkshire here and we still haven't put the heating on yet.
Then again, that could be because I'm a Yorkshireman LOL

This post was edited

Some days are cold and some like today nice and sunny so spent 5 hours doing nude gardening.

This post was edited

As it gets cold I just stay indoors and turn the heat up enough to be naked.

This post was edited

Brrrrrr y'all are crazy, it is still in the low 90's here in Arizona.

This post was edited

North Yorkshire here and we still haven't put the heating on yet.Then again, that could be because I'm a Yorkshireman LOLWell, the heating went on last night :-(

This post was edited

Yep, unseasonably warm here in Waco.
Move further South! We're still in mild temperatures, no clothing needed, in central Texas.

This post was edited

Yup, the heat pump furnace is on 24/7 now and so is the heat pump for my studio. Sometimes it just gets to darn hot for clothing! :) So winters not a problem, just going outside is.

This post was edited

Even in the middle of the Israeli winter, on a sunny day, we can spend time outside naked in the afternoon.

This post was edited

Even in the middle of the Israeli winter, on a sunny day, we can spend time outside naked in the afternoon.We can do that in central Texas, too, but you have to choose the day. One week may have a high in the 40s (F), and the next week in the 70s, so it's an on-and-off thing around here.

This post was edited