Those Friends

I am always surprised by comments that certain nudists make when they see clothing on someone. What I was wondering, though, concerns the friends of these "militant nudists." I am almost certain that many of these friends are textiles. How many of these textile friends showed compassion and caring to the budding nudist? How did this militancy come about?

I, personally, don't care if someone is clothed so long as I can go about my life in the nude. Isn't that the way it should be? I look forward to reading comments from people.

This topic was edited
RE: Those Friends

I am always surprised by comments that certain nudists make when they see clothing on someone. What I was wondering, though, concerns the friends of these "militant nudists." I am almost certain that many of these friends are textiles. How many of these textile friends showed compassion and caring to the budding nudist? How did this militancy come about?I, personally, don't care if someone is clothed so long as I can go about my life in the nude. Isn't that the way it should be? I look forward to reading comments from people.
I was always told it is more about being comfortable with yourself (in your own skin) and who you are, and have the FREEDOM dress the way you wish.... That said.... I would wonder about the guy in the three piece suit and dark sunglasses hanging out at the nudist camp... however, where I go to express my freedom and be nude, no would ever say anything to me if I had clothes on (they might crack a joke or two after a while) and I wouldn't expect it to be any different on TN... the pictures you post are YOUR pictures that YOU are sharing... it should always be your choice as to your attire,whether it be clothed or nude... I haven't seen posted anywhere that you MUSTpubliclypost nude photos to be part of TN. I think anyone that comments "you look great in your clothes, now lets see you get naked" (or anythingsimilar) should beautomaticallyflagged! I won't even get into the "sexual" comments that people make, makes me cringeevery timeI read one... If you wouldn't say it in a "real life" setting... it has no place to be said here...

This post was edited

I, personally, don't care if someone is clothed so long as I can go about my life in the nude. Isn't that the way it should be?
I agree. I would rather see a clothed picture than an inappropriate nude picture and I respect thatindividual'schoice. Regarding textile friends (not in thecyber-world) none of the friends I have told of mynudistlife have made adverse comments. Most have no interest in participating in nudism but they respect my choice to do so. I don't think caring and compassion come into it but I don;t thimk it is a big deal to them.

This post was edited

I, personally, don't care if someone is clothed so long as I can go about my life in the nude. Isn't that the way it should be?
I agree. I would rather see a clothed picture than an inappropriate nude picture and I respect thatindividual'schoice. Regarding textile friends (not in thecyber-world) none of the friends I have told of mynudistlife have made adverse comments. Most have no interest in participating in nudism but they respect my choice to do so. I don't think caring and compassion come into it but I don;t thimk it is a big deal to them.

I love South Park. Why? It is amazing the absurdly accurate truths that they present in so many instances. The truth that I think of for this is when Mr Garrison comes out. Everyone bends over backwards to "accept" him and to let him do whatever he wants because of that "acceptance." At the end, Mr Garrison finally has it with the level of absurd acceptance that is permeating the town. The statement sticks with me to this day:

//Paraphrase// You don't have to agree with how I live or what I do. You don't have to accept it. In fact, please, DON'T accept everything I do. Acceptance and agreement have absolutely nothing to do with tolerance. All I ask is that you show tolerance to how I live and I will do the same for you. //End Paraphrase//

I really didn't care for South Park at first, and then I really started watching when I noticed the ingrained messages. It is AMAZING the what they said in this show and the movie. And amazing that so many people missed the messages. LOL

This post was edited

part of what made the south park movie funny was that canada was apologizing for bryan adams.

This post was edited

The Simpsons didn't exactly have Canadaapologize for Cline Dion, but there was a sign at the border crossing that said, "Welcome to Canada; Now Cline-Dion-Free!"

This post was edited