is anyone else sick to death of nazi mods?

I have been a certified member here for many years and I have seen many so called mods that apparently think they are the thought police and judge others while allowing their pals to skate with a free pass.I have no problems with mods enforcing the rules regarding harassment and in some cases camera views but some take it several steps beyond where it is appropriate.Mods should be held accountable for their actions and fired and banned for life for any infractions.

This topic was edited
RE: is anyone else sick to death of nazi mods?

The mods do what the site owners want them to do. So behave, deal with it, or leave. The choice is yours. Having a childish tantrum in the forums never ends well.What he said. You won't get sympathy here in the forums.
Now skidaddle, son.Ditto

This post was edited

It's USA democracy here.

This post was edited

"Children must be taught how to think, not what to think."

Margaret Mead

This post was edited

It's USA democracy here.That's right-where the rights of a private organization is permitted to set their standards and live or die by their efforts and their decisions. It's why we are (for the time being) the greatest country on the planet, and of all time.I didn't know you lived here in Great Britain, Brucie. You really should update your profile.

This post was edited

I've witnessed the occasional 'pain' test the limits of the mods...I can tell you that I would not have lasted as long as they did. My review of their actions in moderating the chatroom has been very positive. I know they can't be perfect but I'm going to support them based upon what I've seen. I think they do a good job. John.

This post was edited

It's USA democracy here.That's right-where the rights of a private organization is permitted to set their standards and live or die by their efforts and their decisions. It's why we are (for the time being) the greatest country on the planet, and of all time.I didn't know you lived here in Great Britain, Brucie. You really should update your profile.
LOL

This post was edited

Why do people insist on complaining about the Chat Room here in the Forums? Many of us do not care what happens in that cess pool called the Chat Room. Air your dirty laundry in the Chat Room where it belongs.

This post was edited

Why do people insist on complaining about the Chat Room here in the Forums? Many of us do not care what happens in that cess pool called the Chat Room. Air your dirty laundry in the Chat Room where it belongs.Ditto

This post was edited

Yes there have been a few but seeing I don't visit the chatroom that much these days because the quality of chat is worse than the mods.
So one retreats to the forums and has to put up with the self appointed fucktard five who think they are gods gift to the forum and disrupt the majority of the threads with their mundain uneducated posts.
They havent got the stamina to get appointed as moderators so the haunt the forums stalking those who utter words contrary to their misguided beliefs. They are yet to understand that forums are to raise issues and discuss them logically whether you agree or disagree with subject is your choice, but to be rude about it is being uncouth.

This post was edited

Why do people insist on complaining about the Chat Room here in the Forums? Many of us do not care what happens in that cess pool called the Chat Room. Air your dirty laundry in the Chat Room where it belongs.DittoDitto

This post was edited