RE: is anyone else sick to death of nazi mods?

Why do people insist on complaining about the Chat Room here in the Forums? Many of us do not care what happens in that cess pool called the Chat Room. Air your dirty laundry in the Chat Room where it belongs.DittoDitto
(LIKE)

This post was edited

Why do people insist on complaining about the Chat Room here in the Forums? Many of us do not care what happens in that cess pool called the Chat Room. Air your dirty laundry in the Chat Room where it belongs.Because if you raise the issue in the chat room the mods will boot you off. DR.
Because they feel their authority is being challenged and they can't have that. So that leaves the forms.
Then we have the people in the forums that can't just ignore the post but have to have their whinge too.
So why can some have their whinge whilst others are chastised from whinging.
Double standards me thinks. Do as I say not do as I do.

This post was edited

Why do people insist on complaining about the ChatRoom here in the Forums? Many of us do not care what happens inthat cess pool called the Chat Room. Air your dirty laundry in theChat Room where it belongs.
Ditto
Ditto

(LIKE)

(.) (.)
/
___

This post was edited

I actually like them for they keep idiots and those who not follow the TOS rules out of the chat room. Hawk

This post was edited

I actually like them for they keep idiots and those who not follow the TOS rules out of the chat room. Hawk(LIKE)

This post was edited