RE: Where would you choose to live?

Sure ... love to live in a nude resort, a private island, Hawaii, the Caribbean ... but that's not reality. We want to live near our girls and our grandkids. So ... if I can't take them all with me and provide a livelihood for all of them, then we'd choose a piece of property nearby but out in the less populate areas of our city. A piece of property large enough where we can use every square inch of our property while nude and not have to worry about anyone seeing us but not so secluded that we are all alone with miles of nothing surrounding us. That's reality for me/us but we probably will stay where we are! hahahahaha :D

This post was edited

I hadn't really thought about the RVing, that might just be the ticket, as a single man, I really don't need a house and all the crap I've collected over the years. An RV would make me downsize (a really good thing) and reconsider what's important. If I don't like my neighbors, I could always move on short notice. spring here, summer there, winter way over there...might be perfect. Thanks!

This post was edited

What do you guys think about the Austin Tx. area...close enough to Hippy Hollow to get there by boat perhaps?

This post was edited

For as long as I can remember, I wanted to live on an island secluded enough that I could live as naked as I desired. It's a dream that will never become reality. Just something that is not affordable.

This post was edited
RE:Where would you choose to live?

I have put a lot of thought into this myself and founds many places around the U.S. that might work well. The RV thing is the best solution to begin with. That way you can take your time going from place to place living in the RV until you found the ideal place to settle. If you're looking for a home base you might consider Florida, Texas or Nevada since there is no income tax. At first I chose Florida but now am in Texas, have a motorhome, and traveling whenever the weather permits. Just remember, there is no perfect place - all places have their positives and negatives - and what might be good for one person might not be good for another. As a single male it would be easier if I had a travel partner. I have foudn many nudist places do not allow single men (disciminatory, yes- but that is the way it is). But, as I have stayed at both all male place as well as mixed I have found most people are much friendlier than not.

This post was edited

I think it would be fun to meet a group of friends that traveled in the same circles so to say, RV ing to the same campgrounds at certain times of each year... I think I could do the nomadic life...

This post was edited

Wow- that is a very difficult question to answer since there are so many great places to live here in the U.S. - and probably just as many not so great places as well. It all depends on what you're looking for. When I decided to make a move I did a lot of research - eventually making a list of four locations. Decided to visit each for a week at a time. Started with Atlanta- not for me. Next was Asheville - too expensive, too cold, unfriendly. Next was Fort Lauderdale - with a day I found myself looking at properties and within 2 months had moved there. The fourth, Palm Springs, I never made it there but am sure I would have liked it also, mainly because I like warm weather and sunshine. Recently, after 15 years in Ft Laud, I decided I needed another change and moved to Dallas. After a year here and not making even one friend (yes, the Dallitude you have always heard about is true) I am looking into moving back to FTL where most of my friends live. I have come to realize friends are more important than the city you live in.
Good Luck

This post was edited

Thanks, I can tell I'm going to need some luck...I'm in a situation where I may or may not come into some money. I know, I can be poor almost anywhere, but I'm tired of the cold weather and would love to be some place more tempered. I am also afraid of being too hot...lol, Fla. and AZ are where I seem to be most focused, and I've never been to AZ...so I would want to visit and see... If something does happen and I can afford to just up and go, it would be nice to have a plan because I really would like it to be a one time deal. Not getting any younger and there's a lot of work involved in any type of move. Of course it would be a great chance to downsize into an RV as well and look around until I find a place that suits me... Mostly just thinking out loud.

This post was edited

Tough Question! I don't like really hot humid places like Florida, and although I don't mind some winter time, I'd like to minimize that. I would like to be near places where I can enjoy friendly nudism with other people like the TN members I have met in person. I can't really afford to own more than one home, and I don't know if I could handle an RV life. I guess I really need to think about it more!

This post was edited

it is a tough question, the more I think about it, the more I find options, the more options...the more to think about...oh my gosh...my head is gonna explode...low crime area, warm, but not too hot or humid, close to a beach or lake, somewhere to either be nude at resort type or just have enough privacy....

This post was edited