RE: Where would you choose to live?

I would buy a home at Cypress Cove in Orlando. You canbe nude all the time, plenty of activities, and close toentertainment, beaches, etc.
I agree. We have a secluded back yard at home where we spend
may days completely nude, but nothing beats The Cove experience.
Cheeks for lunch and drinks, Lakeside for dinner and
entertainment and dancing, Scuttlebutts for light dinners and
karaoke. But the biggest reason we like it there is the people we've met. There's not a trip there that we don't exchange contact information with someone new. The Cove has become our home away from home and if
we were a little younger would definitely consider buying something
there.

Having just come back from Nude-a-Palooza at the Cove, I agree as well. We walked around the streets and discussed which for sale lots looked like something we would like. And we have a great time meeting new people, too. If not there, maybe a house really close to the Cove so we could go there whenever we wanted.

This post was edited

We have a home next door to the Cove but would really like to live in the Cove.

This post was edited

If you could just up and move to any place in the US, where would you choose to live and why? I'm a 55 year old single male that may be on the verge of making a life changing choice. The opportunity presents itself, and there's nothing holding me where I am. Torn between thoughts of enough land to be nude anytime outdoors, or close to a resort / beach.Anywhere our nude lifestyle = utopia :)

This post was edited

I've been thinking more south than north, interesting....

This post was edited

I would buy a home at Cypress Cove in Orlando. You can be nude all the time, plenty of activities, and close to entertainment, beaches, etc.I don't think that Cypress Cove is very open to single males. I recently had a conversation with them, perhaps an argument, over the issue. I told them that was their prerogative, but it was sexist because they let single females and everyone else in, I would discourage members of Texas Panhandle Area Naturists (my organization that's restarting) from visiting them, and I also would discourage others from here in the SW region. I also told them that I and they would take our business elsewhere.

This post was edited

If you could just up and move to any place in the US, where would you choose to live and why? I'm a 55 year old single male that may be on the verge of making a life changing choice. The opportunity presents itself, and there's nothing holding me where I am. Torn between thoughts of enough land to be nude anytime outdoors, or close to a resort / beach.I would live all over the USA. I would be an RVer. I would probably have a home base somewhere or two...perhaps condos. I would not take up permanent residence anywhere in the Northern half of the country. As far as a home in town, country or beachfront, I would probably have a home in all of the above, but I would certainly have property within a naturist community.

This post was edited

If you could just up and move to any place in the US, where would you choose to live and why? I'm a 55 year old single male that may be on the verge of making a life changing choice. The opportunity presents itself, and there's nothing holding me where I am. Torn between thoughts of enough land to be nude anytime outdoors, or close to a resort / beach.I would live all over the USA. I would be an RVer. I would probably have a home base somewhere or two...perhaps condos. I would not take up permanent residence anywhere in the Northern half of the country. As far as a home in town, country or beachfront, I would probably have a home in all of the above, but I would certainly have property within a naturist community.

Yes, a home on wheels Would be my choice too. Nudist parks only!

This post was edited

On a boat

This post was edited

I would buy a home at Cypress Cove in Orlando. You can be nude all the time, plenty of activities, and close to entertainment, beaches, etc.I don't think that Cypress Cove is very open to single males. I recently had a conversation with them, perhaps an argument, over the issue. I told them that was their prerogative, but it was sexist because they let single females and everyone else in, I would discourage members of Texas Panhandle Area Naturists (my organization that's restarting) from visiting them, and I also would discourage others from here in the SW region. I also told them that I and they would take our business elsewhere.
Dont know where you got that idea about the Cove. We have been members for years. There are sinle male and female members and residents both there. Ive never seen any discrimination on that, race, sexual orientation or anything else for that matter. I have seen people accepted with health related issues, mastectomies, transvestites, and gays. What is not tolerated is flaunting of oneself and persuasion of sex or swinging. Though Im sure secretly it probably goes on. Basically anything threatening to others isnt tolerated. But Ive never found a statement such as yours to be true.

This post was edited

Anywhere where the seasons change but never gets too cold, where it only snows on Christmas, where Spring and Summer are long and warm and where I can look out of my windows and see nature not neighbors. And, oh yeah, where I can walk to shopping and theaters and restaurants. Doubt that it exists but one can always dream.

This post was edited