Where would you choose to live?

If you could just up and move to any place in the US, where would you choose to live and why? I'm a 55 year old single male that may be on the verge of making a life changing choice. The opportunity presents itself, and there's nothing holding me where I am. Torn between thoughts of enough land to be nude anytime outdoors, or close to a resort / beach.

This topic was edited
RE: Where would you choose to live?

IF I were young I would want to live in Manhattan. I lived there
for a short time in the 50's. I love NYC.

This post was edited

Anywhere I don't hear the name Donald Trump.

This post was edited

I would buy a home at Cypress Cove in Orlando. You can be nude all the time, plenty of activities, and close to entertainment, beaches, etc.

This post was edited

So you would choose to live at a resort over having a place private enough to be nude whenever you liked, without the addition fees and rules associated with a resort...thinkin more along the lines of HOA rules and such...

This post was edited

now that sounds like a good plan, but of course, finding homes for sale in a neighborhood within your budget, size range plus near other nudist...seems almost too much to ask...

This post was edited

northwest Arkansas or western North Carolina. I have vacationed in both places. Their are mountains for beauty, a mile overall climate. Winter is like 6 weeks long. Very few mosquitoes ( at least in Arkansas) find a lake with a cabin and get a small boat to explore the lake. many have secluded coves to skinny dip to your heart's content

This post was edited

Maui because Hawaii. I figure I might as well dream big.

This post was edited

My favorite place would be a tropical island; living by an endless nudist beach and close enough to all the necessities of the modern world. Of course I would have to have the income to support this carefree life style.

This post was edited

Hawaii tropical island both sound good, but sadly out of my price range. but I guess I could be poor anywhere...lol

This post was edited

I would buy a home at Cypress Cove in Orlando. You canbe nude all the time, plenty of activities, and close toentertainment, beaches, etc.
I agree. We have a secluded back yard at home where we spend
may days completely nude, but nothing beats The Cove experience.
Cheeks for lunch and drinks, Lakeside for dinner and
entertainment and dancing, Scuttlebutts for light dinners and
karaoke. But the biggest reason we like it there is the people we've met. There's not a trip there that we don't exchange contact information with someone new. The Cove has become our home away from home and if
we were a little younger would definitely consider buying something
there.

This post was edited