RE: yard work

We have seven acres so there is plenty of area to roam naked. We even nicknamed our one back field The Naked 40. When I am home, which is a lot since I'm retired I'm usually either mowing the lawn, weeding the gardens or just plain relaxing somewhere around the property in the nude. Some areas are totally private from neighbors others areas we need to be more careful.

This post was edited

Backyard ... yard work is ALWAYS done in the nude, around here. My wife has worn a sheer cover up in the front yard, that's surprissed me! I have opaque shorts I wear in the front yard. Get close enough, you'll see through them from but from a distance ... can't tell. We love gardening, landscaping, and maintaining our backyard in the nude. Afterwards, we just walk over to the outdoor shower and clean up ... and we're ready for the rest of the day. :D

This post was edited

I do all the yard work nude. She is nude most of the time. Mow, weed, trim bushes, planting, raking and all of it. We just completed a number of wood chip pathes in our yard. Walking the pathes is like being in a forest preserve. We like to live nude and the neighbors don't mind.

This post was edited

I mow the lawn in the nude as often as I can. My GF and I live a quarter mile from the road back in the woods, so when I take the garbage down to the road I drive the tractor down. There's only one house down at the end that I have be careful. I spent half the day this past weekend work in the flower gardens nude.

This post was edited

Managed to some gardening nude today and most of the garden is surrounded by 6 foot high fence at the back. There is one section of lower fence with an angle view where I might been seen if they are working in their garden behind their shrubs.

This post was edited

I was trimming and mowing the backyard today, and looked up to see my neighbor had a workman up on a ladder building a cover over his back deck. So much for privacy. ;)
Gator1

This post was edited

i was haveing a coffee this morning at about 5:30 and thought my bushes alonge side my fence needed trimming so i started trimming the hole time i was nude it felt great i took allmost a hour great way to start the day

This post was edited

Two days nude work in the garden. This global warming is great.

This post was edited

I made my back yard as private as possible which wasnt really all that hard luckily. How ever, living in western Wa. has its own set of sun challenges but so far the temp. after 10 or 12 has been warm and sunny most of July so far. YEA! I'm actually working on a tan for LARC Rockin the park!!! Can't wait. I have a great photo of some extreme nude gardening on my page, I'm to low tech to know how to put it here.

This post was edited

The more gardening I can do in the nude the better as it is such a good feeling.

This post was edited